Reviews for For Everything Else
Wynjara chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
That was adorable.
deanssammy chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh yeah. Me likes and it reminds me of the MacGyver mastercard add. If you don t know it check it out on you tube
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
It's nice to see an original story about these boys for once. Nicely executed! I'm adding this to my faves!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
i think you should do a sequel, how they repay the pharmacy dude. i like pharmacy dude xD
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Hey Laura,

I liked this, and now I want to do a search on Master Card and see how many other Winchester MC stories I can find;-)

Marz1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
good work!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Good job! I liked the store clerks, Jim for being kindhearted and the others for the way watched they watched the brotherly interaction.
Rigby chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I thought it was a great story. I enjoyed the kindness of Jim in the pharmacy and the compassion Sam and Dean have for one another. I rated it an A
Ciya chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
The Winchesters are a living, breathing Mastercard commercial. :) The MacGyver M/C commercial was funny, a Winchester one would be hilarious.
sidjack chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This was great. I love the store clerks and how they watch and listen to the boys.

Very well done.

PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This was so cool! It's nice to know, at least in fanfic, there are still people like Jim in the world. Restores my faith in humanity.
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
heheheheheh, this was amazing!
snchills chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Very cute, I enjoyed it alot, thanks.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I really liked your take on the Mastercard commercial but with a Winchester spin. I liked how you told this using the store attendant and Jim's perspectives. It allowed the reader to see how the boys' actions would look to people not in the hunter world I liked the Jim character. Great job!
HappyChaos3D chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
That was an absolutely fabulous little one shot! I loved it! This fits in almost perfectly with those MC commercials (I love their ad campaign btw). I loved every little scene, it's nice to see the Winchesters doing menial tasks such as shopping (hey, they have to get their unconventional hunting gear somehow!) and you managed to show little snippets of their lives in such a delightful way! Great job!