Reviews for Six Feet Under the Stars
TheSecretMarauder chapter 35 . 10/2/2013
I love these! Awesome job on them!
CuteVampireCollie chapter 35 . 8/6/2013
All of these are truly amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed all of them, though, yes, I admit some more than that. Anyways...you've done a really great job and I do hope you might think about continuing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
WHY DON'T YOU WRITE YUGIOH ANYMORE YOU BUTTFACE
TexasDreamer01 chapter 35 . 7/24/2012
Daww, Yami's such a sweetheart. o
Raina1 chapter 35 . 7/19/2012
Simply adorable, in that the piece wasn't even trying to be adorable, and therein lies its beauty. Glad to see another one of these after so long. Hope more will be forthcoming. :)
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 35 . 7/16/2012
Aw that was so adorable and sweet of Yami. Although it would have been nicer of him to do that at a more reasonable hour.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/16/2012
That was so sweet of Yami, but he should really pick better timing. I know Yugi will love everything more if he was more awake. It's good Yugi is so patience with Yami, I would have yelled at him for making noise while I was trying to sleep or dragged his butt back to be.
SuperSpeed chapter 35 . 7/16/2012
This was really a sweet chapter :) Well done
Lady-Nebkhat chapter 35 . 7/15/2012
Loved your latest addition, you did an amazing job :)
GirlWhoHasNoName chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Wow. I can only say wow for lack of a better word. This really made me think differently about it all. I'm glad you decided on the abstract rather than a "cheezy", as you called it, puzzleshipping theme.

This was really amazing. I love how you described everything, how you took a scene from every significant happening and infused it with going back in time.

Loved it! Great work!
Eevee Tofu chapter 34 . 12/12/2011
STOP THAT. Stop making me giggle uncontrollably which causes my parents to stare at me.
Eevee Tofu chapter 28 . 12/12/2011
I am going to interpret this as they are having sex because I am random like that
Eevee Tofu chapter 27 . 12/12/2011
Dude shut up, everyone loves cheese. I squeed again at this one.
Eevee Tofu chapter 23 . 12/12/2011
That was the fucking cutest sex scene I have ever read. Oh my god, I seriously feel like I peeked into a legit private moment. THAT WAS SO ADORABLE I CAN'T STAND IT I NEED TO GO SQUEE
TexasDreamer01 chapter 34 . 9/8/2011
Poor Yami. I doubt he knows how Jou's corrupting his little hikari, and using him as an example, no less.

brittney