Reviews for Hide and Seek
Masterchibisukechan chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
eheheh payback :3
SammiZ chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
Hahaha! Sexy and hilarious all at the same time. xD
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
thet. was. AWESOME! i LOVED the ending. _ Ja.
julia chapter 10 . 3/17/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! IN YOUR FACE, PAUL!
Kat chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
yo this is a review. no, seriously, u write awsum smut. If people like you didn't exist, my head would've exploded by now.
Bandersnatch202 chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
Very nice, little short but very nice end. Loved how caring and sweet Tory was being to poor Colin and yay massages! I liked the closeness and originality of this, my last reviews I had mentioned that your sex scenes seemed to be getting a little repetitive but this was awesome! Slippery sex is kinky and I could totally see Colin dressed up as a school girl over Tory's lap while he spanks him and calls him a "naughty girl" hehehe.

I also enjoyed the sensual sweetness of the ending, envisioning the two of them all cuddled up and naked, sigh so sweet. Now Tory's mom just needs to poke her head in to check on them and get an eyeful! lol I know I know I'm cruel! But I could be worse. "Hey Paul? Could you go check on Tory for me?" "Sure things Ms. Blake, Hey Tory you're mom wants you to- OHMYGODMYEYES!"

Heh Anyways, hope to see more from you soon! And... yes I will eventually get back to my Offbeat fic, no promises on when though
SammiZ chapter 9 . 12/11/2009
Nice! I love the spanking, very kinky, lol!
julia chapter 9 . 12/11/2009
Aww, I was not expecting such a cute ending to such a hot chapter. That was very good, as always. _
Masterchibisukechan chapter 9 . 12/11/2009
aww cute, i really like this one

i broke my computer... and i just got it back today! this was waiting in my email :D
wonder1440 chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
I love the smut... especially the fact that I know how much she loves the characters and the "smut" is so much love and not lust.

Another breathtaking chapter Slippery!
naru-chan 92 chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
awwsome. i like the way you think! keep it up! XD
Bandersnatch202 chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
Ah, an interesting chapter at first, envisioning Colin in a skirt and acting like a poor confused school girl was very fun hehe. And the helpful cashier was a funny addition to the mix. But watching everything spiral out of control for them was hard to take it, it almost seemed like you were denying them for no other reason than to deny them. though I will be the first to admit that the "I can't take it anymore I need you now" ally sex was way hotter than any roof scene could have been XP

I feel like you are trying to develop more of the characters, and delve into their personal feelings more, but that you are using sex as the catalyst for this, which I think is a mistake. You write very good smut but my recommendation is to take a full on break from it and write a fic or two with no sex, just either fluff drama or both mixed in.

Also I am going to take this opportunity as this is the most recent chaptered fic you have written that deals with such a large amount of smut. I feel like your writing is getting slightly repetitive. You use the same key phrases over and over, not usually more than once or twice in one fic, but frequently I see similar sections of smut that carry over from one fic to the next. It is well done and well written so I do not mind overly much, but I am starting to notice. My advice would be to read around online, find other smut authors and read what they have for malexmale scenes. See if you can pick up some things to blend with or adapt to your style, new phrases or ways of phrasing things so you aren't using the same sets of actions over and over in every fic.

Well then, I'm off to review the most recent fic you have up! And then I will eagerly await to see more out of you, and to possibly hear from you directly if you so chose!
Bandersnatch202 chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
Again I enjoyed the addition of the Gaia Project without it fully encompassing the story. I liked how the focus was still on Tory and Colin even though the Gaia Project is a very important piece of the story to everyone involved. And poor Colin and Tory, they just can't catch a break! Though Colin seems to be suffering more from all this than Tory is, probably due to his connection Gaia making him more sensitive and such.

Heh a pissed off Colin is not someone I want to run afoul of, those poor old ladies didn't even know they'd done anything wrong hehe. But way to go Tory, knowing just how to calm down your lover boy before he snaps XP

Really kinda hoping you go somewhere with the whole Tory being a researcher idea, sounds like something he would be good at!
Bandersnatch202 chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
Short doesn't matter when you're dealing with something this hot. Colin sucking Tory to completion not even a foot away from the Doc? With out the man noticing? THAT's hot! We may be warming up to the man but still, he deserves to have something like this happen so close to him without even being aware of it lol

Hehe and the way the doc is trying to educate Tory in note-taking haha like he needs it from him! I'm on board with Colin in the "he's gonna teach the doc a thing or two" department.
Bandersnatch202 chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
M phone sex.. always good.. and once again.. poor paul.. he's going to be reincarnated as something good for all the crap he's having to put up with! I definitely approve of the intensity of the detail you put into the characters descriptions, made them seem very real. and of course.. as always, hot as hell XP.

One little inadequacy that is easily overlooked. did they not have phone sex during the month long forced abstinence? and doesn't this take place after that, yet Colin is referring to phone sex like its a brand new thing. Like I said, easily overlooked detail that don't matter much at all in the grand scheme o things, just curious _
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »