Reviews for Kazekage Meeting
Ari The Fox chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
lol in case someone has not already explained, Lube is short for Lubricant since there is not natural lubricant in the rectum it acts to help lower extreme friction. it makes hetro sex pretty awesome too. also I LOVED IT.
commoner246 chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
That was absolutely amazing! And I have to ask-are you gonna write more?
MarkScyther chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
*stands up and claps* yes...just yes! *throws roses at you* beautiful! that was so beautiful! *wipes my tear away* humor, romance, thrilling. Just flawless! 10/10
MarkScyther chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Dear lord...you...are...an...amazing author! Omg! This has got to be the "Best" kakgaa story my eyes had ever laid upon. I love you so much!
GaaraYaoiLover chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Great story and I love how Tsunade had cameras in her office you be seeing me watch them over and over again until I end up dying from nose bleeding and gaara is the second ultimate uke because NARUTO IS THE ULTIMATE UKE
lilbit1016 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Loved it
moja-kocham chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Amazing story :)

And lube is a short form for lubrication which is a gel like substance which comes in a bottle, having many kinds of scents like strawberry, used for sex to lubricate the cock or dildo or fingers to make it less painful. The lube slicks it up so you can stretch your partner for a less painful experience which is why most fanfictions have that in their stories.

Anyhow, I enjoyed your story immensely and I hope to read more amazing stories in the future!

Akuma
Mr.Foox chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
love it, very well written.

'MAKE A MOVE ON HIM!' Shukaku suggested. 'What are you talking about? A move? Like attacking him?' Lol, one of my favorit part XD
grimmy lover chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
That was a nice story every funny and smexy... and lube is some type of gooy substance to make things easier to stretch and/or put in during sex, but what do I know I'm 14 years old * laughs nervously *
LucifersTenshi chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
Good story, though it seemed a bit rushed. And though you probably know what lube is by now-

Personal lubricants (colloquially termed as lube) are specialized lubricants which serve, during sexual acts (such as intercourse and masturbation), to reduce friction with body parts involved.

-Google can be your best friend :)
LunaticV chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
well, that was good

i like this part 'Uh-oh. I better make this feel good or I'm going to be castrated.' lol! XD

Gaara is so innocent it's cute! XD

and KAnkurou really add to the fun, with all his carelesness in saying stuff to Gaara

aw, there should be MORE KakaGaara fic! XD
LunaticV chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
lol, gaara cried and blushed a lot, no?

really OOC, but cute

haha, Kankura was irresponsible, not explaining things clearly to Gaara! XD
LunaticV chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
they kissed? wasn't it a little too sudden?

aw, the poor little thing...
LunaticV chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
lol, that was hilarious!

and ow, how i love to see some... kinship? brotherly love? for Gaara

lol, love at first sight eh? i would too, if i get to see kakashi without mask and clothes! XD

aw, Gaara is so cute! XD
LunaticV chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
aw, the poor thing.. someone should tell him to cut the hand of anyone that touch him like that!

LOL!

Gaara appeared naked in front of a naked Kakashi?

and, his response was "Oh... hello little one!" and Gaara hid and blushed? LOL!