Reviews for Best Birthday Ever
66000 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
arite i kno its not my place to comment on this seince it waz for your friend but gosh its rlly good rlly occ tthough
ZivaKateAbby4Eva chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Heehee.. DiNozzo birthday. Well, I think that was a very hilarious way to have his birthday spent.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I liked it:)
Lady Arreya chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Very cute! :) Edward Scissorhands, hehe! I could totally picture them watching that.

Thanks for sharing. :)

I loved this :)
RavensIvy chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Haha. Love it. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAMP926! :D

There. Now I made you both happy :) Off to write my fanfiction I go!
TheYoungTimpani chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Ah, very nice story. I was beginning to worry about you, my homie. You've been writing some serious downers here lately, but this one was very nice and uplifting and happy and grintastic. Just makes me want to...*tries to think of something happy that she can do at the moment* hug a cat!

(my cat must not like hugs...)

Nice story!
Bekirock chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
If only this could really happen...loved it!
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
AWW! This is so awesome! Yay! D I love Tony and Ziva! Haha, fav line "Abby made you a CD of your favorite songs, McGee got you a movie, Ducky got you a bottle of scotch and even Gibbs gave you a cup of coffee!" Specifically the part about Gibbs LOL D
Melissa's Obsessions chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
lol i was laughing the whole time! very nicely done. :)
SSHGAddict chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Great story. Loved the Tony/Ziva interaction.
vamp926 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
OMG, I F-ING LOVE YOU! I knew something was up when people I didn't know started PM'ing me telling me Happy Birthday. Thank you so much, you're the bestest friend a girl could have and I'm lucky you're mine!

LOVE YOU!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Good birthday present!

One they could both enjoy.

hehe

And me too when I read about it!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Very cute. I liked it a lot.