Reviews for The Get Togethers
Georgasaurus chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Straight away I can see this is a pile of . You know why?

You tell me the point of view. I have never read a good fic where the viewpoint is shoved down my throat. Ever heard of description, ?

Speaking of which, you appear to have something against decription, because there's barely any in this bland smear of . It consists mostly of wooden dialogue and repetition, thus boring me half to death.

So much for the epic story from the 'real writer' I was promised. You idiotic . Deflate your ego, because you're a author.

oblivionknight7 chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
BO! You suck!
The Time Traveler chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
Hey Mat. I thought I take a look at this chapter, and I am glad I did. The whole Kuno biz was funny, and the way you had your character and Nabiki tell him off like that and that display of affection. Oh priceless.

The rest of the chapter was good as well, nice job!

BTW don't worry I will be putting the finishing touches on our joint project this week.
The Time Traveler chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
Very cute. Nice work here and way to put some suspense. Good work.
The Time Traveler chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
Another nice chapter Mat. Good job. Kuno, kuno, kuno, he just doesn't take a hint and he always misinterpretes a message given to him. Both him and his sister, always the nitwits.

Again good work on this.
MatrixExplosion chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
You are a disgrace to the writing community.

Your plot makes no sense, complete, necessary, words are missing from sentences, and you couldn't add emotion to your writing even if it killed you.

Do us all a favor, spend some money, get some writing classes at your local educational program, the remedial ones, not the advanced ones, although, even those may be a bit of a stretch for you.

And once you successfully completed the course with a mark of an "A", come back and rewrite this drivel.
Foxsoul chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
This would have made a good back story to the other, or vice versa, except for the lack of transition. Out of curiosity, which comes first?
maria chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
haha, i remember my first time writing. it sucked! XD

But I think you've done much better than me. : )

A little tip, the "Well..." word, you should less it.

english is not my first word. : P
The Time Traveler chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
Excellent job on this one. Figures for Nabiki to charge a fee, and I like how Ranma feels that his life is taking a turn for a better on this, personally I agree. Good work.
The Time Traveler chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
The whole conversation with the Tendo's and Saotome was great. Especially threatining Happiosai. Great job!
The Time Traveler chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
I like how you got your character to ask Nabiki out. I really enjoyed those swimming scenes. Good work.
The Time Traveler chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I really liked the convo involving Mrs. Tendo. I know from experience the hardship of losing someone.

Excellent job. Keep it up.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Oh look, I found the story. And it only took about a fraction of a second. Good for me. If you were trying to piss me off by leaving that pitiful excuse for a flame, I'm sorry to say that you failed miserably. In fact, I laughed my ass off for about five minutes, it was that hilarious. After I got that pitiful excuse for a flame, I decided to see if you were actually a legitimately good writer. Sorry to say, I'm dissappointed, because this is so boring I literally almost fell asleep while reading it.

Virtually this whole story is packed with badly thought up dialog, and your characters are falling flat. The plot is almost nonexistent. It was all I could do to get past chapter one, then scan the rest of the story. I can't believe you threw this big of a tantrum because one person left you a flame, then it spiraled out of control into this. It's almost as if you're asking to be flamed by giving people who don't deserve it bad reviews.

I'm sorry to say, that you sir, are not all that great of a writer. Not terrible, because at least you have proper grammar, but not good either. You earned all of the flames you've been getting, and some of them weren't even flames. It's called constructive criticism. If you want to criticize a story fine, but next time, back up your claims instead of just flaming people for no better reason other than the fact that you're pissed off.

If you don't want flames, don't go around leaving reviews like that unless you have a good reason to, because you're asking for it by doing that.

By the way, I checked out some of the other authors that you left that same review to, and guess what? They're way better than you. Word of advice; grow up and focus on making yourself a better writer instead of wasting your time doing things like that.
vleroy728 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Okay chapter,just right!Can't wait for that ranma akane scene!RxA FTW!
PragmaticHominid chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I got your dumb little troll comment – as, apparently, a number of other people did - so I decided to come over here and see if you had anything whatsoever going for you. Turns out you don’t.

This thing is a completely unreadable. It’s choppy, dull, repetitive, and oh-so-obviously a self-insert.

All these negative reviews you’re getting? You earned them. Take what people are telling you to heart, and try to do better.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »