Reviews for Impulses
PhillyGirl27 chapter 1 . 3/29
Ah! A Lester/Steph HEA. With Lester induced orgasms. Color me happy now! Thanks for writing. You did a fine job. -Kathy
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Now THIS is what I expected with your "Death by Chocolate" story...SP/L hotness, and the possibility of a relationship. Well Done! Cheers...
WizardsWoman chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Good story.
foxy chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I sooooo love this story!
An absolute favorite of mine, could read it every week!
and i really like your cool, laid back Lester!
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow, I don't normally do MM/Steph pairings but this was gooooood! I do love Les. And if she isn't with Ranger I wAnt her with him. Well
Done.
RachDvn chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This is one of the hottest fics I've ever read! I'm dying here! Love the dynamic you've given Lester & Steph. ~Rach
Mac128 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Aww... I hope theres more!

Mac*
BookAddictinFla chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Madre de Dios, that was HOT! What a fun little smutty, delicious one shot!
Margaretlucylu chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
gosh i wish u could add more to this story of lester and steph
lea-pee chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Very enjoyable story, thank you.
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Um...so the player is ready to settle down? Hot story!
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Great work! I loved the "distraction". Lester seems to be so much more than he shows everyone. Everyone thinks Ranger is all mysterious, but sometimes the more "in your face" people are the deepest feeling ones who use the overt personality as a front for the sensitive, sexy, loving inside that fears getting hurt. I love the way you bring the playboy out to play, then let the "inner Lester" out to love.

Great writing. HOT LOVE SCENE! Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Maggie
JerseySue chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Holy shit! HOW in the HELL did I miss this? Holy F*CK! Freaking fabulous! :o)
Dejah Danger chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
oh, that was good. steph didn't know what she was missing, but it's good to try new things. especially with a man like that. hot damn, woman. that was A smutalicious awesomeness there. too bad it's a one shot;)
Lea-pee chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Think I'm in love. lol. Excellent story. Would like to see were there relationship goes from here.