Reviews for The Deep Chill
AbbyGibbs chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
Hey, finlaure, you just have to write a sequel to this, I know you started one, but you have to finished it, there is too much left unsaid. If you don't do this for me, do it for you. Please.
AbbyGibbs chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
It's not going to be easy, but they have to convince Abby to go to therapy anything or she will never be able to move past this traumatizing experience. I don't say she'll forget, but maybe it can put her had ease a litte and make her understand that what that bastard did to her wasn't her fault!
AbbyGibbs chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
How has she manage to live with that huge secret for all these years, God proor Abbs.
AbbyGibbs chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Knot in my throat her and tears in the eyes as I read this, it's a hard reading, but it's worth it, don't doubt it. It's really well written.
AbbyGibbs chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Why rhz hell did Tim, Yell? It' was logic it would trigger another shaking episode, and what does he think that he the only one that loves Abby? everyonr does and everyone wants to catch that dirt bag, they are a family for cry's sake
AbbyGibbs chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Poor Abbs, I had a knot in my throat reading this, but I'm glad she could get it out through Bert and I really hope they'll get their hands on that bastard at some point!
AbbyGibbs chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Just as I thought, I really hope, she'll be able to talk about what happened, it will help her deal with the fact, even she has seen someone for what happen to her, sometimes, it's not enough.

Well written
AbbyGibbs chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Something is really bothering, Abby, because she way too emotional. I mean, she *is* emotional by nature, but this is different, there is something behind this, and Gibbs should sense it or even Tony that she is not her usual, Abby's style.

I'm even scared to figure out what is wrong with her, what her deep dark secret is and something is telling me that no one on the team with like what they'll hear.

Up to the next chapter.
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
What the heck makes you feel so uneasy about blizzards, Abby?

But whatever it is, I'm sure it must be something big.

I'm gonna read on and find out what it is.

Intriguing start
Fed up with this crap chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
Poor thing still. Sorry for lack of reviews today's one of my non review days but not on purpose.
Fed up with this crap chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Wow Poor Abby and I know thanks to your other story that she gets help but still poor abby.
USAFChief chapter 11 . 10/22/2009
I am certain that this was extremely difficult to write, and I am very glad that you had friends available to help you through the pain of recollection.

Good job.

You have my respoect.

pdf
alix33 chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
"Ziva puts a hand on Tim’s arm, “Dollar for your thoughts.” “Actually the saying is ‘penny for your thoughts’ but with inflation I think maybe a dollar would be more accurate.” Tim softly laughs staring out the window again. “Well?” She asks again standing beside him at the window." - Hehehe.

"Hate to stop this here folks but I got a kinda bad case of food poisoning today and I’m just not feeling very well." - Poor you! Feel better soon and try and keep hydrated, OK?
alix33 chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
"Jethro Gibbs has always been a light sleeper so as Tony starts to move noisily on the couch he wakes up. “Hey boss you up?” Tony whispers. “Yeh, you woke me up. What do ya need?” “Bathroom and out from under these blankets. I’m sweating big time.” “Here let me help so Abby isn’t startled awake.” Gibbs whispers back. “Never mind about not waking me up,” Abby says sitting up and throwing the blankets off of her and Tony, “You two whisper louder than most people yell.” “Sorry Abs.” Tony says standing up and stretching." - Poor Gibbs and diNozzo, at least they tried.

"She figures she can put up with Tim and Tony’s antics for Abby, but she hopes the men will be somewhat civilized." - Tim, maybe, if he can get his anger under control. DiNozzo might really break one of his (not Tim's, his own) hands, though.

"I just didn't want him driving in the snow and weather." - Unless you give him another, sturdier car than the little Morgan?
alix33 chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
"I spent Saturday mostly without power and literally dodging lightning bolts. I just Love spring storms, not." - Thunder storms are cool from a distance.