Reviews for Newton's Laws
Mansi jain chapter 16 . 11/27/2018
Its very beautiful and well written. I enjoyed it.
Thanks for writing this story
silverblondhairedlover chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
I don't know if you still read reviews for your story, nevertheless, i still want to review this one. In short words, i love it! I never read stories like this, so i can say that the idea is rather original. You made a mistake though. In chapter 15, you wrote that Draco's muggle name was David, while in the early chapters it was Danny. And if i'm not mistaken, in the earlier chapter, you said that it was 4 years after the war, but in the end you said it was 2 years after.
Anyway, i love this story!

Love,
Silver
Rennasakura chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
That was rather interesting :)
ForeverRainingFire chapter 16 . 2/20/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I was very original and well written!
YukiAme chapter 16 . 2/8/2012
Quite a nice story. The background is very realistic - in all scales, as is the course of the story. Certainly, the whole issue would have taken more time to settle in reality, but you were right not to drug out the plot once everything was said.

I still would love to know what happened to Adam afterwards. He was a pretty multidimensional character for someone who had such a short screen time. And though there's some cosmic justice in his punishment, hiding this while not condemning him to a life of a homeless no-name should be not that easy. Especially, since he himself is sure to realise that losing all memory in company of magic users is an unlikely coincidence.

I thoroughly enjoyed your story, thank you for sharing
columcille chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Enjoying this! Your writing shows such variety - and development too. I have been busy reading things from 2006/07 - and now this from 2009. Fascinating. It's all about the powers of an author's imagination - and yours are obviously formidable and wide-ranging. (Many others produce variations on the same theme. They may be quite brilliant variations, however.) Anyhow, "Newton's Laws" moves us on to new Drarry territory. Very exciting.
Consulting Shippers chapter 16 . 10/30/2011
I really liked this! Well done ;).
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 16 . 12/14/2010
So, I arrive at the final chapter. I hope you finish it satisfactorily and I'm glad it looks promising for Draco and Harry atm.

'A tentative start, but yes,' Severus agreed. 'But do not expect too much. He is one man-' - that's an awkward sentence.

'Draco is my godson and I will not "stay out of" anything that concerns him.' - Snape, you have such a protective bite.

but for some reason he felt more guilty over not feeling as guilty as he should... - I know that feeling so well. Feeling guilty because you don't feel guilty, because you know what you did is what you had too, but you aren't sure it's the right thing to do.

Once again, I repeat, you're better than most published romance authors.

You're right. The story was ready to end there. I like how you wrapped it up. It was very well done. Now...which story should I read next? Want to suggest?
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 15 . 12/14/2010
I'm so glad I didn't have a long wait after that cliffie!

Now, Draco had BETTER not die!

Or I will use my vouchers to fly to Norway and hunt you down! :(

'I love you too,' he whispered and then allowed himself to drift back to sleep. - awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

hey tricked you. I would never have shared you-' Adam took an abrupt step back, his eyes leaving Draco, who felt tears stinging in his eyes. - Dude, you are so f-ing messed up. A good leader finds ways to know what's going on.

'I'll show you pain you can't even imagine,' Harry threatened. - so true! He has used the unforgivable curses before...

Draco knew that, but he hated it nonetheless. - ya, I'd hate that dream also.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 14 . 12/14/2010
Ya, you aren't the best review responder, hehe, but as long as you keep writing and send an occasional response, who cares? :D

'Jesus and Merlin, you're cold,' Draco muttered - A little mixed as to what world you're in Draco? lol

A very well written scene. I think that's the first time I've commented, but I read a lot of romance novels and you write lemons better than many published authors. :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ADAM THOU SHALT DIE!

You shot Draco!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 13 . 12/14/2010
Note: I do not know anything about the present-day court system in Britain apart from what I see in Monty Python sketches.

Hehe, my take on Japanese court in Times are AChanging is VERY Americanized. For some reason your note made me think of that...

Once he caught Severus' eye and the man gave him such a smug, knowing look Draco felt his cheeks pink. - Hehe, Snape, I 3 you!

Ooooooo, sneaky. The meeting is really a trial! *evil prime minister*

'For once I agree,' Harry muttered, - Oh Harry... I 3 you also! :D

You are to come without wands, - And they'll be without guns? I think NOT!

Classic, ending the chapter with a kiss.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 12 . 12/14/2010
I can't say I didn't want your head...but really, JK killed him first. So why should I take yours if I haven't taken hers first? Plus, it was better than what you did to Sirius in Price.

As Draco read a particularly eloquent and convincing letter sent in by a reader, he felt some of his faith in mankind restored, a tiny bit. - so that one little line made me so hopeful, more hopeful than anything else in this story so far.

Harry didn't seem to be willing to learn. - wait...shouldn't he at least know a little? Dudley had one and I can't picture him not looking at it when he's by himself.

Of COURSE he has contacts...I should've known.

We need to open a dialogue with wizards. - is he not admitting that he HAD one before everything went to hell in a handbasket?

And Harry has to take the lead. I like this take on him a lot better than in Price. There he was strong, but still a bit of a weak pushover, here he's more like the Harry I love from the books.

Harry, stop being an idiot and kiss him!

Awwww, them sleeping together is cute.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 11 . 12/13/2010
Sorry it's been a few days. I've been busy! :) I've posted so many chapters and done so much writing for my original story. You really should at least watch to ouran anime so you can read my stories. They aren't M like yours (or yaoi), but I think they're good. Oh, I just had a couple drinks, so I'm really talkative. My friend and I are writing Hogwarts Host Club while we're tipsy, it makes it more fun.

Ok, review time...

YAY! They got Longbottom! But it won't turn out well will it? This story is so full of tragedy...

Snape always gets his leg injured, doesn't he?

Tonks is already dead? NOOOOO!

NOOOOOOO! LUPIN DIED!

Maybe I'm taking this harder because of the alcohol, but still!

And yet, even after the sadness of the chapter, I'm happy that Draco is going to do something and that Harry is going with him.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
The kitchen was a sombre - Nope, open office didn't cut it :)

Oh well, it's still readable and highly enjoyable and that's what really counts.

Draco convinces Harry to stop and think! Amazing!

So, feelings are beginning to emerge...

Yay! He's off the drugs/potions!

I'm really enjoying this and it's good story, but I'm not feeling the pressing need to rush through it like I did with your other stories. I'm guessing because there isn't as much open, raw emotion and tension in here. That's what you're really good at. Does that make sense?
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 9 . 12/11/2010
He's my hated voice of reason, always pointing out the things I don't see. - A very fitting line Harry

a total berk - hehe, I can see that spell check wasn't working. But shouldn't Hidden Lily have caught that?

Harry the Hero