Reviews for Thirteenth to Fifth
toomanyshipsss chapter 30 . 6/26
TOM X HARRY IS SO CUTE YET SO WRONG I feel like draco iss way out of character but snape is awesome and really fits the father role I think the only problem I have with Tom and Harry together is that snape is going to be so pissed. I really hope Harry doesn't reject Tom because they just have this chemistry which I don't think he has with any other character. anyway your story is so good I finished it in one day even though I have an exam tmr. can't wait for next chapter!
lurker429 chapter 30 . 6/18
This fic is amazing! I've read it twice now and it's one of my faves. The Tom/Harry dynamic (especially in the last chapter) is just so perfectly creepy and compelling. I'm wondering if the Tom in this universe has anything to do with Harry's parents' death, or if they'll turn out to be unrelated.
I can't wait to see what happens next. Personally, I'm hoping Harry doesn't have to stay on the Dark side forever, because he and Draco seem like the healthiest happiest relationship here, but I'm up for anything really.
Please update if you can/ are feeling inspired enough! (I'm selfish and this is so good and I want MORE :) )
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 30 . 2/24
I don't like anyone of Harry's love interests.
George was awesome, but I was disappointed with what he said to Harry in the last chapter.
Draco is okay. Boring actually. And Tom is so wrong for Harry. Idk meh.
Please update! I wish to know what happens next! :c
hachi7777 chapter 25 . 1/31
I love this chapter! Thanks for writing it. :D
This conversation between Harry and Snape is my favorite scene. Thanks again!
mandamichelle chapter 30 . 11/19/2015
Good story! Trying to figure out who Harry will end up with though...I was kind of voting for George and Harry to be together!:)
croaksome3 chapter 30 . 10/7/2015
Your story here is really interesting I can't wait to see more of it.
Personally I am a Tom Harry fan but I don't think that will work out, will it? I can float with Draco too but I prefer Harry with Tom.
I can't believe you left us hanging in the most juicy part. I'm guessing Harry is very much attracted to Tom as well?
Please update soon, thank you.
DaughterofAthenaPotterhead chapter 30 . 7/25/2015
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! You can't stop here! Please please please please please update. I love this story so damn much. It's soo good! Please, I NEED an update.
Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Please, please update soon... I keep checking to see if there is any news... This is worse than waiting for the Deathly Hallows... And also I have done my waiting, 12 years ... in Azkaban But really, please write something new soon! This is too great to remain unfinished :)
SerinaSapphira chapter 30 . 7/6/2015
Hey... So I have just read this and it is amazing. The only question I have is: "when is the next chapter done?"
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 30 . 6/20/2015
YES! FINALLY
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 29 . 6/20/2015
i really like where this is going
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 11 . 6/19/2015
this question has been bothering me for a while - harry never seems to even try to find work. why? instead of hanging out with friends at clubs and parks he could work after school. he seems proud and doesnt like charity but doesnt even try to earn money for himself, choosing to half-starve and depend on other people kindness. i mean ok, it might be hard to find decent work in his district, but he didnt actually even try, did he? he couldve found work in other districs too, easily, judging from this chapter. also i dont get this shrinking violet routine hes got going, it seems a bit over the top. he seems like a survivor, he grew up in a dangerous environment, he should be tougher. im not talking about true self confidence here, but he should at least be better at faking it, masking insecurity and fear with impassiveness is a crucial skill for people who grow up with abusive guardians and in hostile hoods. i like harry as a character the way you portray him, but so far i dont understan him and dont respect him all that much. i pity him alot, though. but i dont think you wanted to inspire pity in readers.. i hope my comment was constructive and helpful, couse i do like your writing style a lot. it flows and seems very natural.
Angelusmoon chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
REALLY LOVE YOUR FICTION! It's one of the best fiction i've ever red! Hope you will update soon; you're doing a very great job!
XxMJXx chapter 30 . 5/18/2015
This. .freakin. AMAZING
I love it , read it in a couple of hours and it's great! Plz finish this story and update soon!
Belletristik Aura chapter 30 . 5/12/2015
This is an awesome story! I wish I could see more appearances of Snape or Draco. Anyway, this is amazing. I can't wait to read future chapters.