Reviews for Felix Felicis
SketerTheSkater chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
i laughed my ass of reading all the chapters:)you are funny
Dread Barb chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This story, and the other stories I have read from you, are utterly amateurish, they are poorly-written. You seem to like adverbs a lot rather than describe moments. This was not a pleasure to read. Too predictable, obviously the work of an overly hormonal school girl. This is not literature, and it is not writing. I call this pseudo-writing. I am sorry if you've taken offense to this critique, but that is how I see this as.
nine-orcids chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
I LOVE THIS! IT'S SO FREAKING FUNNY! please update soon!
Arciadrian chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
You wrote THIS for Serindraxx? Wow. I've heard her talk about you. And I must say, you have much more writing talent than I do.(For smut anyway, seeing as I'd die of embarrassment before I'll write it.) Good story. I must remember to annoy Serindraxx about it later. lol
annamoore chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
As much as I love Sirius/Remus...

Who am I kidding.

Any pairing with sirius that isnt me, makes me want to cry.

GOOD WRITING THOUGH.

im excited for reading the next chapter. which I will do. as soon as i hit the submit button.

... now.
Estella chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
Cause it's only TWEAKING THE CIRCUMSTANCES!
mademoiselleblair chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
I just found this story while looking for James/Lily fics and I love it! You capture the characters well (although I've always pictured Sirius as quite the womanizer) and I enjoy your perspective. Keep it up! Let's see some good JL action soon! :)
Scp chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Haha jerks:)
lilmisssmileen chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Aw poor James and Lily! Loving this story! Can't wait for the update! YAY! I love fluff!
Lady Annikaa chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Great! Loved the last bit!
withlovethegreeneyedgirl chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Chapter was really good. I laughed a lot :):) And the Lily/James part is amazing :) Liked the comment about Quidditch ... Yeah, UPDATE SOON, PLEASE!
Just Some Human chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
aw, so cute! the ending is great, i love it, especially the last line.
XxLadyMarauderxX chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
keep going! its good :p
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
love it! i hope she doesnt find out he took it and freak out
LillyFlowerLovesHerHunnie chapter 2 . 5/22/2009