Reviews for It's 10:10, Make a Wish
tina chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
it wasso good
KARIN848 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
aw cute! love the story! I'm currently reading Pheonix meets a crystal, good work!
OceanLeviathan chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
Aw this is so cute I love it (it doesn't suck at all) I've read it so many times now since its gotta be the one of the only Zola/Jibral fics here Great job
Inita chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Yes! A Shu/Sahlia *cough second favorite couple cough* one shot chapter! Nicely done. I felt bad for Sahlia in the beginning, but you did get the characterization right. _ I agree completely. Sahlia isn't really that strong in willpower. I'm glad that there was slight Jiro/Kluke in this, but I'm glad Shu and Sahlia admitted their feelings towards each other in the end.
Inita chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
It is absolutely not crappy! Don't say that about your work! I hated Shu/Kluke, but now that I read your one shot of them, I've lightened up on the couple a bit (but only in the anime). Yes indeed it is sad. And Bouquet is somewhat a girly-girl so I will agree with you on that. Nice use of grammer by the way. _
Inita chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Ah, a very well-written Jiro/Kluke one shot. I agree with Jiro though. Why can't they be like that forever? XD Especially in the game! I'm not really a big fan of the anime, so a Jiro/Kluke one shot coming from the anime, I probably don't enjoy it as much. I know...I'm weird. Keep up the good work in all your fanfics! ;)
Wind Paradox chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
Great chapter! Andropov is so cute and his feelings for Kluke are awesome!
Yamadori chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
Last one! _ ... Again, this one was one of your best (in my opinion)! :D This one fits Andropov perfectly, and the portrayal of his feelings for Kluke is incredibly well-done. :) Wow, engaged at 12-years-old? Kids are starting young these days. XD XD XD For this story, I thought it was best at this size. :) If it was shorter, it would have felt incomplete. If it was longer, it might have overdone it. So... Great job! :D I'm sorry it took me so long to review, but I'm caught up now! _ I'm looking forward to seeing more oneshots. :D
Yamadori chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
Don't worry about it; it wasn't that bad. :) There's also a lack of Bouquet x Jiro, so it was good to see this. _ I think it would've been nicer if it was a little longer... But it was still pretty good. :) Ah... Actually, I thought the last line was the best part. XD Anyway, one more review to go!
Yamadori chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
I thought this one was very sweet. _ It had confused me at first, but after reading it a second time, it made perfect sense. :) So nice to see some Zola x King Jibral - there's even less of this than there is Zola x Jiro or Shu x Kluke. :P So... I can't think of anything else to say. XD I liked this one a lot... :) And on to the next~! :D
Yamadori chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Wow... I loved this one so much. :D In my opinion, it's one of your best oneshots. ;D Actually, I thought that it was very in-character. :) *sigh* This oneshot seems a little sad... But it was very lovely - one of my top favorites. _ There's almost no Jiro x Zola around - which I'm kind of sad about, because I have always thought this pairing to be cute, but I just recently began to love it very much - so I was very happy to see this. :D Well, off to the next oneshot!
Yamadori chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
This one was sad... But I liked it a lot. _ Somehow, there doesn't seem to be enough Shu x Kluke around here. :P (Heh, that coming from a Shu x Bouquet person. XD) Kluke got engaged? Man, I missed something. XD But Bouquet is supposed to be Shu's girlfriend... So I'm guessing that this happens sometime in the future. *sigh* Poor Shu... Anyway, nice job with this one. _ And now, I'm off to review the next chapter! :D
Yamadori chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
I'm so sorry! I just realized I hadn't reviewed since chapter two. ;.; I'm going to make the reviews a little short, because I have to do five more after this one. Well, as I've said many times, I'm the biggest Shu x Bouquet fan I know, so of course I was going to like this one. XD This one seemed like it might be for the anime, because Shu was acting more like the anime Shu. :P Anyway, in short, I liked this one; it was cute. _ On to the next~! ()/
OceanLeviathan chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Yay! An actual Shu/Sahlia fic! I'd never thought I'd find one, this is one of my favourite pairings in the game and you did it really nicely
Disregard This chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
Great stories! :D JiroXKluke is and always will be my favourite pairing.