Reviews for Truth or Dare
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was good! lol HOT! :)
LianaHU chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
It was amazing! It was so hot, playful, and new (at least for me ). Congrats! I hope i'll find more good story like this:) And i would like to ask something; i would like to translate your story to my native language. If you allow, it'll be the first story about this topic in the hungarian fandom. :) Of course, if you let me publish your story, i added to your name and the link of the original story :) So one more time, congrats! And i'm waiting to your answer. :)
Winsexual71 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That...was so...HOT!
whycantIdeletemtfuckingaccount chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This have to be the most awesome thing ever! So hot! So cool!

Guh! More! Please! My brain is half-way melted here, and it's PAINFUL! You could at least finish the job? xD SEQUEL!

Hottest written kiss I've seen in a long time!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
perfect. it was something u could picture being an episode. it didnt go overboard and it was very good writing.

great job
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
well u just definitely got me addicted to gossip girl.

I only like two slash pairings and this just got added to the list.
ChocohalicsAnonymous chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Nate and Chuck is a yummy pairing 3
Ellie CameronDB chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I LOVED this. it was very detailed, you should write more CN!
totally manic chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
wow! that was awesome! i so hope there will be some more chapters dealing with the chuck/nate-relationship! please keep writing, it's ingenious! you should make them get together ]
GossipGirl16497xoxo chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
please continue
Fringster chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
wow! please make this more than just a one-shot! what will Chuck make her do or tell? Update ASAP please!
filthyrichnewyorker chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
that was hot! )) )) ))
Darkyu chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I SO WANT to know just what's going to happen with Chuck and Nate after that! Wow! Please, do write more about the developement of the relationship since the kiss! I would like to know what did Chuck say to Nate to make him accept his destiny, too.

Thank you a lot. And do mail me a shout if you actually make a sequel, please, I'll be there reading it and reviewing.

See you!
Lee Rion chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
HAHA xD Loved it! It was hot, I was almost embarrassed to read it. The best Chuck/Nate I've read.
annablake chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
SO H-O-T. *fans self*

Love it! You need to continue this or just write more in general lol. I need to know what Blair's truth or dare challenge is.

Great!