Reviews for Fool's Lies
Elsen chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
you know what is better for a story than a cute loving relationship? a sick dependant an twisted one! kudos for this nice piece n.n (sorry 4 the grammar, I'm not a native english speaker)
icingsugar chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Brilliant. Absolutely love the little details which make this so special.
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very sad story, but it's beautiful in a bittersweet way, so I won't take out my pitchfork.
Seablue Eyes chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Iiiinteresting. Decidedly not a happy ending, but certainly a fitting one, and anyways, happy endings are overrated :D You use some wonderfully descriptive words that really bring the whole thing to life - interacting with the senses, like detailing Aziraphale's tasting of the apple; or Crowley's 'sibilant' hissing, or the details of the world's affairs... and also, you display non-canon facts in such a straight-forward manner (like Crowley hating the cold, which is so true for a previously cold-blooded creature) that they coalesce perfectly with our knowledge of the book, and make perfect sense.

Nice and sexy, too :) I know I have previously mentioned how much I love hissing!Crowley, but *man*, I love hissing!Crowley XD

Also, I too think apples GO, though I just jump straight to Crowley, haha.
bluehope chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I liked this fic, a lot, but a bit dark yes. but still good. yop know what you could do? (you really dont have to just saying so dont hate me please.) You could do a fic of a similar event, but out of crowleys point of weiv where he do loves aziraphale but dont wanna tell him.

Oh and I liked the apple part.

Thanks for the fic. (Sorry about the spelling, english isnt my first language its swedish but Im trying to learn.)
iidaten chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
oh this is great!

dark!crowley must be bad, and Aziraphale, we love you! 3
DeanHeartsCas chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
*shields you from flaming pitchforks* I like the concept of demons not being able to love for this fic. It suits it so well. Aziraphale seems kind of sad in this fic which made it more hardhitting. Good work!
Demon's sinner chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This fic was really good and brought new light to both characters. Good work
skysedge chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This was a pretty interesting concept and I would have liked to see more of it! I liked the way the tone was pretty detached, it sort of made it more hardhitting. Poor Aziraphale.
Ace Ryn Knight chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This is really lovely. I quite enjoyed it.