Reviews for The War to End All Wars
Brenny chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Any chance for you to finish this story? Pretty please
Kari chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
I hope you write more for this! It's good!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
Pretty cool

I don't know what else should I say... You did it great ~

Kisses and see ya o/

Rosetta
Arystina chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
I know this is rather AU now, but do you plan on continuing it? I'd like to see what you come up with.
sexcy grammie chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Film Princess, this is the best chapter yet, hope it continues for a long time, i find you to be an excelent writter, it is alway's a good day to read your stories, they are so fasinating, will we ever get a responce from Dean & Sam? that would be up the great work.
Arystina chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
This is awesome! Please continue!
Wen1 chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
still good,

Carry on !

Wen
klutzysunshine chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Great chapter. Update soon. I hope Dean can save Sammy.
alwaysateen chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
You came at the same conclusion as me! Since Castiel mentioned the return of Lucifer, I was thinking that he's gonna need a host, a vessel, and who's better then Sam, Golden boy of the underworld!

And Ruby came back on Earth too easily for me... She must have made a deal with Lilith to bring Sam to her, it's the only way she could get free!
Darkaina chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
u might have something there, hmm,
Psychee chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Who knows what the writers have in mind, but MY working theory of where they were going is the same as yours. It makes so much sense that Ruby is actually working with Lilith-Lilith let her back out of hell, all of Ruby's leads on where Lilith is never work out but it certainly gets Sam going with her (of is that all fanon? I'm trying to remember an episoide were Ruby said she knew where Ruby was), and despite the demons blood enhancements, when Sam took on Lilith in TMatEotB he couldn't force her from her meatsuit.

I'll be looking forward to more.
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is really good so far!
Jessica chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
man I hope that isn't the case with sammy add more want to read more thanks
SamDeanLove chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
AH! More..More..plrease hurry up!
Brenny chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
oh my... What a freaky idea...Sam as Lucifer's vessel... It's brilliant! Can't wait for more! And Dean all angsty and desperate to help Sam...Love it