Reviews for Little Moments
Motek chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
this is awesome, like your other stories, but actually I have a question for you.

Unfortunately I didn't watch this episode, and I barely know that at the end John spoke with Shayera etc. But what happened with Diana/Batman? I mean - did Joan the future be undone? It's really painful thought for me, that she could die, I don't like it, and I wanted to know. I assume you watched this episode.
Royal blueKitsune chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
~his counterpart's no spring chicken~

For some reason, I laughed so hard at this. Batman and sprin chicken kind of...puts things in a new perspective for me. ;D
Royal blueKitsune chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
Ohohohohohoho! I LOOOOVED this...and I don't disapprove of her melting in his arms.

Those two love birds...xP
Royal blueKitsune chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
~It isn't paranoia if they really are out to get you.~

IC Bruce is scary...but in this case right.

Though I didn't agree with the expulsion of Hawkgirl and wished that they had understood how the situation was in all actuality.

So many relationships torn. So much distrust.

Royal blueKitsune chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
~Some lines should never be crossed. These people didn't just cross them, they bulldozed them.~

Genius...I loved all the snippets again and their respective thoughts of how the Justice Lords behaved!

That alternate dimension was really creepy...
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Aw, great snippets! I always did want to see how some of these heroes were called into battle at first!

DaisyJane chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
It really shows how grounded Clark is to realize the kind of power he has but to always so restraint. He only lets loose to save the world, what a guy. Diana's view on the trinity is very cool and her statement just make you believe that they will be around to fight forever.
Knight Watcher chapter 15 . 5/19/2009
Powers we never seen you use before yet there is the line about a world made of cardboard. Darkseid can take a pounding, so let loose, just remember why you are doing it, not simply because you can... another excellent inside perspective AQ.
Geeky BMWW Fan chapter 15 . 5/19/2009
I like the turn of words in this sentence: "One is her friend, with a heart as pure as the sun that gives him strength, the other her heart's keeper, full of never-ending mystery. She treasures them both."

Yeah for Bruce being her "heart's keeper."

Thanks for the series. D
Corona 1 chapter 15 . 5/19/2009
i loved this. if you do do more, could you please do Divided we fall and Eclipsed part 2? i'd love to read them.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 15 . 5/19/2009
I watched Clark beat the crap out of Darkseid thinking 'Holy sh*t...' At the same time, though, I also felt a little sorry for him, especially with that 'I feel like I live in a world made out of cardboard' line. I guess it would be second nature after a while, but it must be horrible never being able to fully let go. You got him very well, AQ.

And I also really enjoyed Diana's bit here, and the comparison between Bruce and Clark. Of course the 'her heart's keeper' line made me squee just a lil bit lol.

Whole series has been really cool, well done :D
DaisyJane chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
Stubborn ass is right. I can hear Batman's thoughts when Shayera walks in and asks about her son, John you son-of-bitch can't you keep your mouth shut. John is so annoying but I can see he doesn't want to hurt Mari but he ends up hurting all three of them in the long run.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
Damn it, John! You LOVE Shayera but you only 'care' for Mari? HELLO? Suck it up, be a man, tell Mari you're sorry, tell Shay you love her and can't live without her, and go and have Rex because I NEED HIM!

And Shay - you're going to BRUCE for advice? Bruce? The biggest f*ck-up in the League when it comes to relationships? Though it might be good to remind him of what his life without a certain princess would be like...

Great drabble hon!
HawkAngel XD chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
excellent! really good!

DaisyJane chapter 13 . 5/16/2009
Another episode that show that there is way more to Flash than he shows the world. I love how Orion finally gets why the others, including Batman, respect him so much. I love Wally.