Reviews for Little Moments
Motek chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
this is awesome, like your other stories, but actually I have a question for you.

Unfortunately I didn't watch this episode, and I barely know that at the end John spoke with Shayera etc. But what happened with Diana/Batman? I mean - did Joan the future be undone? It's really painful thought for me, that she could die, I don't like it, and I wanted to know. I assume you watched this episode.
Royal blueKitsune chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
his counterpart's no spring chicken

For some reason, I laughed so hard at this. Batman and sprin chicken kind of...puts things in a new perspective for me. ;D
Royal blueKitsune chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
Ohohohohohoho! I LOOOOVED this...and I don't disapprove of her melting in his arms.

Those two love birds...xP
Royal blueKitsune chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
It isn't paranoia if they really are out to get you.

IC Bruce is scary...but in this case right.

Though I didn't agree with the expulsion of Hawkgirl and wished that they had understood how the situation was in all actuality.

*sigh*

So many relationships torn. So much distrust.

Bleh.
Royal blueKitsune chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Some lines should never be crossed. These people didn't just cross them, they bulldozed them.

Genius...I loved all the snippets again and their respective thoughts of how the Justice Lords behaved!

That alternate dimension was really creepy...
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Aw, great snippets! I always did want to see how some of these heroes were called into battle at first!

*hearts*
DaisyJane chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
It really shows how grounded Clark is to realize the kind of power he has but to always so restraint. He only lets loose to save the world, what a guy. Diana's view on the trinity is very cool and her statement just make you believe that they will be around to fight forever.
Knight Watcher chapter 15 . 5/19/2009
Powers we never seen you use before yet there is the line about a world made of cardboard. Darkseid can take a pounding, so let loose, just remember why you are doing it, not simply because you can... another excellent inside perspective AQ.
Geeky BMWW Fan chapter 15 . 5/19/2009
I like the turn of words in this sentence: "One is her friend, with a heart as pure as the sun that gives him strength, the other her heart's keeper, full of never-ending mystery. She treasures them both."

Yeah for Bruce being her "heart's keeper."

Thanks for the series. D
Corona 1 chapter 15 . 5/19/2009
i loved this. if you do do more, could you please do Divided we fall and Eclipsed part 2? i'd love to read them.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 15 . 5/19/2009
I watched Clark beat the crap out of Darkseid thinking 'Holy sh*t...' At the same time, though, I also felt a little sorry for him, especially with that 'I feel like I live in a world made out of cardboard' line. I guess it would be second nature after a while, but it must be horrible never being able to fully let go. You got him very well, AQ.

And I also really enjoyed Diana's bit here, and the comparison between Bruce and Clark. Of course the 'her heart's keeper' line made me squee just a lil bit lol.

Whole series has been really cool, well done :D
DaisyJane chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
Stubborn ass is right. I can hear Batman's thoughts when Shayera walks in and asks about her son, John you son-of-bitch can't you keep your mouth shut. John is so annoying but I can see he doesn't want to hurt Mari but he ends up hurting all three of them in the long run.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
Damn it, John! You LOVE Shayera but you only 'care' for Mari? HELLO? Suck it up, be a man, tell Mari you're sorry, tell Shay you love her and can't live without her, and go and have Rex because I NEED HIM!

And Shay - you're going to BRUCE for advice? Bruce? The biggest f*ck-up in the League when it comes to relationships? Though it might be good to remind him of what his life without a certain princess would be like...

Great drabble hon!
HawkAngel XD chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
excellent! really good!

HawkAngel
DaisyJane chapter 13 . 5/16/2009
Another episode that show that there is way more to Flash than he shows the world. I love how Orion finally gets why the others, including Batman, respect him so much. I love Wally.