Reviews for Rags and Tags
Suzotchka chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Now I know there are two of you, but you really write well together. Your writing styles really compliment each other. I like all of these one shots, especially damaged goods.

As you can tell from my story (Skeletons in Her Trash Bag) I like stuff about Brennan's past in foster care, so I wouldn't mind if you wrote another one like that.

All of these are really great.
Alexa Chloe chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
This was good! Couldn't stop laughing :p
mendenbar chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
I admit to being warped but for a moment, I thought after Booth's response, that Brennan was going to say something to the effect of "Good, we'll do that just as soon as we finish this paperwork." Silly me.
csimesser1 chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
that was great loved it
crazycamera chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
aw loved the name stuff... and poor Angela without something to capture this moment
csimesser1 chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
that was great loved it
Amilyn chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Very sweet.
crazycamera chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Love this chapter and of course Parker!
Slick1 chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Now I have to go back to rewatch EITB, because I didn't catch the belt buckle thing!

I love this series of stories.
csimesser1 chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
that was good loved it
Amilyn chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
Very nice. Very Brennan explanation, so complex, so simple, so obvious to her and no one else.
crazycamera chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
Oh this is too good and to funny! love it!
Kiera chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
I definitely HAD to comment after reading that! That was brilliantly creative every step of the way! Your attention to subtle details, that are true to the actual show, helped keep the plot clear yet confusing at the same time. If this was an actual episode I would've had to watch the beginning a couple times before I caught on (haha). Simple yet brilliant (again).
kinneygirl chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
this is hilarious - I laughed out loud, several times - I can just imagine Booth's face :)
csimesser1 chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
that was hilarious loved it