Reviews for What should have happened to Deadpool
abandoned-fanworks chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
it's perfection

now he just needs two more voices and a spandex suit
freakoutimaninja23 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Well actually, apparently in the comics, deadpool's body and his head were recovered, and put near each other. This enabled them to knit back together, and deadpool came back to life. He proceeded to rip the stitches off his mouth and swore that he would kill Stryker unless someone else killed him first. The swords in his arms had not fully bonded to his bones, and came out. Deadpool vowed he would use the broken swords to carve Stryker up if he got to him first. The chip in his neck that had allowed Stryker to control him was partially destroyed, but the bit left kinda made him go insane. And so began the voices in his head. Just so u dont hate the movie too much XD.
Page-Mistress chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Wow, you even explained the text boxes he can see but nobody else can.
leDeluge chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Deadpool still finds a way to make everything funny and light lol. Great job.
straightedgelover chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Nice that would hve been so sweet!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
*k-snerk*

That would have been AWESOME.

Still don't like the Baraka-blade thing.

And the eye-tattoos are just plain WEIRD.
rezfeber chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
That is so what should have happened. Oh my god, that's hilarious. "Hello babies." So, so, Wade Wilson.
NitrousTrigger chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
i went to see this movie yesterday and i never expected to see deadpool in it awesome story
Ooorah chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Lmao. This would have been hilarious if it actually happened. Poor Wade.
tree-of-life8 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I thought this was really cool. I would have loved the movie to end like this. Wade is one of my favorite characters, and there is not enough good Wade/Deadpool fanfic, so I loved this! Awesome job
Serpient chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
HAhahah. you depicted his character super good! ha grammer... yeah good ending for him! thumbs up.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Actually, there are two after-the-credit endings that you could see, depending on what film reel was playing. I one, Deadpool sticks his head back one (I didn't see this one myself, unfortunately. My friend and my sister's boyfriend [who works in a movie theater] mentioned it to me.). In the other one, Logan is in Japan drinking and the lady bartender asks him if he is drinking to forget and he replies to remember.
Cassandra A chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Very cute.
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
That's one way to bring his yellow boxes into play. They could probably develope some kind of intellegence.

Here's an idea for his sword hands: He rips them out and gets somebody to make katana's out of them! Expensive job, I'd wager, but they'd be unbreakable.
Midnite Solstice chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Nice, I wasn't too impressed with Deadpool in the film either, although from what I've heard if u watch after the credits, the film makers made 3 different scenes that were dispersed at random, and one of them is a deadpool scene explaining what happened to him and therefore how it is possible if they choose to give him a spin-off movie. I'm not sure if I should write about it but I'm assuming if ur reading this fic, uv seen the film, I didn't get to see this scene I saw one where Logan goes to Japan, but I've read that...

*Spoiler* It shows the head of Weapon X1 on the ground after the fight, and a hooded man picks it up. That hooded man is of course revealed to be...Wade Wilson. So he was never actually killed by Sabertooth.

But back to the point - good story t-me.