Reviews for All at Sea
oh my god if u finished this fic i would so read that
i think you should continue and finish it. not just because it was a really good fic, but also because I think you should finish everything and clean up a little bit because I don't think you'll be coming back much. stories aren't just a bunch of chapters made of a bunch of paragraphs made of a bunch of sentences made of o bunch of words... as corny as this may might sound, they're whole worlds and whole lives that are told. readers get attached to the fictional characters when a good writer is able to make their emotions felt by the reader. an unfinished story is like meeting someone, becoming best friends with them, and then them disappearing without a trace, and coming back to a favorite story that had been half-read a few years previously is like meeting that friend again. if we get so attached to it as readers, then the writer must have had some sentiments towards it as well. so, please, continue.
Crap they're 17 and the blood of Olympus is already out were u from the 2012? Hmm...no impossible it's 2015 darn
PercyandAnnabeth chapter 24 . 12/2/2014
Please write more, i luv this story, i want to know what happens to Percy and Annabeth later on. So please continue writing. Thank you and Please!
adebisi980 chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
Please Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/24/2014
I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE ALRIGHT
hazpotter chapter 24 . 7/10/2014
I'd love it if you wrote an end! I haven't been following it from the beginning, (in fact I just read it all in one night) but it is a great story, and I absolutely HATE when stories leave me hanging. So yes, please write the ending!
Upstart Demigod chapter 24 . 6/8/2014
You should really, really finish this. It's so good!
Anonymus chapter 24 . 5/30/2014
Hi! Yes, please! I just finished reading this story and I would like to know how it ends! I'll bookmark it and check back later.
QuickSilver1801 chapter 24 . 5/28/2014
I definitely want to read the ending!
I actually read this story like 3 years ago, but I'm still interested in what happens.
Your stories are really good. Percy Jackson was (and IS) one of my favorite book series of all time.
I read this story when I was just starting middle school and now I'm in high school, so it's been a while.
But NEVER stop writing!
I want more
Guest chapter 24 . 5/26/2014
YES. PLEASE MORE.
florencia chapter 24 . 5/26/2014
i would definetely love having and end to this story, though i read this fanfic like three years ago and i don't remember much only that it was amazing. And even though i'm not interested in pjo anymore i would like to have and end to this. Cheers!