Reviews for Elladaniel
autistic cupcake chapter 18 . 1/21
ah! loved both of them, so hard to find a good LOTR story with elvish in it and all. Lines not copied from the movie. Especially one I haven't read yet. Well done.
Elf dawn star chapter 18 . 5/1/2021
I have read both parts and I have tears in my eyes, as always when meeting a beauty.
Thank you for the smile, thank you for the pain and thank you for the tears shed while reading.
Thank you for showing that although loved ones should always be in our hearts, we should be able to go further and love those we have in our hearts with all our being
Honoria Granger chapter 17 . 8/21/2019
Oh! Tear my heart out, why don’t you! Exquisitely written and shows such progression of character. And thanks for the Thranduil cameo. But a beautiful farewell to people we love.
KimicThranduilion chapter 8 . 7/9/2019
Yay so glad Ivoreth is settling in and she and Elrohir have made up. Beautiful, sweet chapter. Love!
Midnight Promise chapter 14 . 6/22/2018
So, I think I MAY have reviewed, years ago, but I recently got back into the Lotr fandom and have taken great pleasure in re-reading all my favorite ones. Many of them being yours. :)

Just wanted to say thank you for writing - it's always a joy to read. I have so many questions from all over your stories:

- Does Glorfindel ever reconcile with his kids? What does he tell his wife about Gilraen?
- Does Elrond and Gilraen ever find a moment of forgiveness? I keep thinking of your series "Ghost" and if Elrond ever gets another visitor . . .
- WHAT'S THE RECONCILIATION BETWEEN ESTEL AND ELROND because dagum it, that always tears my heart out. Obviously, they love each other, but that doesn't negate the pain and hurt between the two.
- I look forward to, hopefully, reading more about Ivoreth!

I sincerely hope you are doing well in life and wish you joy. Whether you write another thing or not, you have touched many reader's lives for the better. Thank you. :)
wswpub chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
That was a tea jerkerI just found you last night and I ended up getting only 2 HRS of sleep. I'm dead on my feetbut I finished it.

Very interesting story. I haven't read the prequels yet tho and you say there is a sequel? I'll look forward to reading the other stories. I really like how "human" you made Elrond, Galadrial and Celeborn. They're approachable and kind and interesting. I'd love to read more about Celebornhis story is wide open to any story you come up with
Uruviel Phoenix chapter 18 . 10/5/2015
You certainly now how to pull on the heart strings! Another story that I read as I cried.
It was so touching and I enjoyed every minute of it.
U.P.
TMI Fairy chapter 18 . 5/14/2015
Thank you for this interesting tale of the first days of the Fourth Age.
Borys
TMI Fairy chapter 7 . 5/13/2015
What a tear squeezer :)
B
TMI Fairy chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
Sweet! The feast, I mean.
B
TMI Fairy chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
These Twins are more in line with my perception of them :)
Borys
Katie Tran chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
Hmph. I still say Elrohir should have suffered more before Elladan made her reconcile with him.
auri-australis chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
This was just amazing. If I begin to point out everything I liked then we will be here for a very very long time.
I short, my favorite was the process it took for Elrohir and Ivoreth to make up. And the way she delivers Arwen and Aragorn's messages.
Umpteenth Walker chapter 18 . 3/29/2012
*sobs* Departure is just so sad, isn't it...? *sniffles*

Anyhoo. I'd likebto say that this is an AMAZING fic, and that it is beautifully written. The language and diction was so...wow.

Can't wait for the sequel!

~Ea
Glory Bee chapter 18 . 12/31/2011
Beautiful though I wept through most of it. You truly have a very special gift for writing and I am very happy that I discovered your writings. You made me want to hear the songs of the elves, you created many vivid word pictures, a very emotional journey and I very much want to read more of her story. Somehow I was expecting at the end for her nickname to be given.