Reviews for Elladaniel
Alassea Telrunya chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
Hmph. I still say Elrohir should have suffered more before Elladan made her reconcile with him.
AmazingWriter123 chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
This was just amazing. If I begin to point out everything I liked then we will be here for a very very long time.
I short, my favorite was the process it took for Elrohir and Ivoreth to make up. And the way she delivers Arwen and Aragorn's messages.
Enchanted Authoress chapter 18 . 3/29/2012
*sobs* Departure is just so sad, isn't it...? *sniffles*

Anyhoo. I'd likebto say that this is an AMAZING fic, and that it is beautifully written. The language and diction was so...wow.

Can't wait for the sequel!

Ea
Glory Bee chapter 18 . 12/31/2011
Beautiful though I wept through most of it. You truly have a very special gift for writing and I am very happy that I discovered your writings. You made me want to hear the songs of the elves, you created many vivid word pictures, a very emotional journey and I very much want to read more of her story. Somehow I was expecting at the end for her nickname to be given.
Rumrum chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
I loved both this one and its prequel; my heart was bleeding for poor Ivoreth! Please do a sequel to this one; you'll be making one fellow authoress very happy if you did so :D x
sweet.sonata chapter 18 . 1/28/2011
i just loved this whole story from beginning to this end(?). Will there be a sequel to this? I would very much love to see how they grow up in Imaldris and what kind of ladys they would turn into and if Elrohir gets his happy ending. And what of his conversation with Mithrandir? I was curious to know into what he was implying when he asked Elrohir if he knew what he was doing. Hmm.. please please another?
Puxinette chapter 18 . 9/19/2010
What to say about the sequel to "Light Fingers"? More excellent writing. Your characters stay in character (although I was beginning to wonder about Elrohir, the stinker) throughout the story. I love your depiction of elves. And Elrohir's reaction, which I thought was very extreme, turned out to be exactly right. Very wonderful story.
Heaven's Archer chapter 18 . 8/7/2010
My god, these two stories are by far two of the BEST stories I have EVER read in ANY fanfiction. I hope you are ridiculously proud of them! Thank you so much for allowing me the pleasure of reading them.

They weren't just words on the page. I could feel every emotion from every chapter and that takes extreme skill. I hope to read the sequel to this soon, as I know I can't wait to see Ivoreth grow up into the fine lady I know she will.

Until then,

Archer
Stardust0808 chapter 18 . 8/3/2010
I completely LOVE this series. Like I said before it is very sad, but also lovely. Keep up the great work. I will add this to my favorites list too and will patiently wait for the next installment :D
ScienceofDeduction22 chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
This is one of the best post-Quest stories that I have ever read! Even though it is not about the questers per-say it still blends into the world so well that you cannot tell were Tolkien ends and you begin! Please upload the next instalment, I cannot wait to read it. Cheers!
aloha94 chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
I almost never cry, but I had tears in my eyes at the end of this chapter. The part when Ivoreth gave Elladen back the little pouch with the coins was beautifully written. I could feel the emotions. And when she told him she loved him was beautiful as well. I love this story so much. You are an amazing writer.
The Lauderdale chapter 15 . 3/15/2010
...I love the image of Elrond dancing with his mother-in-law.
The Lauderdale chapter 13 . 3/15/2010
I loved the ending to this chapter, as Ivoreth adds a new piece of music to Rivendell's repertoire.
The Lauderdale chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
I'm enjoying watching this story progress, and the continuing developments between uncle and niece. Hope to see some harp lessons in the coming chapters.
The Lauderdale chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
"Your Ada has you and Raini, and Celebriel. What does Elrohir have?"

...Galadriel's a smart lady. Her thoughts on Elrohir really are pretty helpful.