Reviews for After he was Gone
Clairissa chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Fabulous and nothing else
mslight chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This is amazing! I'm glad that Draco decided to follow Harry.
Kori chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I cried. Point, blank, and period. Watered a few times, but it was that Slytherin banner that got me.
And yes, if you'd put it up sooner, it'd have been a major spoiler. I'm glad you didn't, because I was suitably astounded to find "Draca" in the sequel. xD!
Commendable, ma'am. Quite.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
the poppy/tom thing caught me totally by surprise
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Nice epilogue. Thanks!
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Very sweet.

LOL, take that James Potter!

I am relieved that Draco will be with Harry/James. Phew! _

OMG! I hope Nataniel will be okay!
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I loved this side story!
Melodien chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I had to brush a few tears away~ it was beautifully written and I certainly enjoyed reading it thanks for sharing and have a happy new year
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Nice. I was curious as to how everything went down after that, and Draca never really went into much detail.

~"I kissed him!" he exclaimed. "I kissed myself. Gross!"

Without another word, Harry leapt from his bed and dashed for the bathroom. They watched him go silently a moment, before Neville began laughing. Soon, Jason and Ron had joined in. They were still laughing when a scowling Harry rejoined them.

"It's not funny," Harry whined.

"Yes, it is, mate," Ron said. "You were furious when he went running from you wiping his mouth and muttering 'gross' and 'disgusting,' but here you are doing the same thing."~

Lololol. I've wanted to see that scene, in whatever version, from the moment that Harry kissed James. It was well worth the wait. That everyone else knows about it now is perhaps the best kind of revenge he could have exacted. Harry will never, ever live that down. And also, it seems to me that if Harry-er, James-and Draca ever do make their way back to this world, they will both be very welcome. Cinnamon.
mattemo153 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
one word...okay maybe two absolutely awesome!
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Well done very Well done... It made me a little sad but I really loved this as well. I love how you write..
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
thank you for doing this. i was sad at the end that i never got to hear james' speech. i am glad that you put it on here.
fanficti0naddict chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I really like this series and this side story was really helpful.

I just read this after reading the sequel. I've been reading this series for nearly twelve hours now and find myself conflicted. You've managed to make me fall in love with various characters from both worlds. I find myself loving Severus in dumbledoreasheadmaster world, but I do think I prefer your other world with Tom. You've done an amazing job with your characterizations and for that I applaud you. I find myself anxiously awaiting your next installments. I am curious as to how this will go. I really like your Lunas. The clairvoyance is a brilliant idea.

Thank you for sharing this with us readers.
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Amazing...
Closet Chocoholic chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Oi! What about Draco and Harry's reunion? *Pokes you* Slacker! Write it!