Reviews for 15 Facts About Kiryu Yoshiya
rabbah chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Well written; I liked it
matchynishi chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was so awesome, I loved it.
Rosialette001 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
O.O Never played the game before, but... Joshua DOES have some sort of sick and twisted mind... among a multitude of other problems.
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
"Joshua really, really shouldn't ever be trusted.

But at the end of it all, Neku still does."

That would probably be my favorite line in your story :) (along with: "Josh pressing him to a street wall, purple eyes clouded and eerie smile plastered on his lips even as he kissed him" and " Neku pulling at his hair and kissing him back.")

The first lines above sound very meaningful and so...canon it just strikes a nerve, you know? It's been a year since I played the game but this sparked some very good memories and I'm really happy. It feels good and I want to play it again :) Good job!
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
"By now, he's only praying that Josh never thinks up even weirder plans, like, for example, having his personal perverted idea of fun (i.e. doing unspeakable things to Neku) in stores changing rooms - where people can both see and hear them. But, what with it being, well, Josh and all, Neku has the sinking feeling it's only a matter of time before he does."

Well, I'm not sure about Joshua but Neku has been thinking of a lot of fun things to do with him during his spare time, eh?
Pyrokitsuna chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
That was very sweet. Especially at the end. Loved this.
Pyrogirl2410 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
"Josh is probably, maybe, possibly just a little totally gay."

i had started giggling before this but once i got to this, i cracked up laughing...which is kinda bad since it's 3:20am as i'm writing this...but anywayz, other than the last line in this story, that one had to be the best XD
shotamadness chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Haau. Lovely! Josh, you're a jerk. -pets them both-

Absolutely adore how this flows. It just... fits. So well.
weaverofstars chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Love it, even though it's very mix-matched and unorganized, that in itself really suits the thought patterns you're portraying.

Also, ending it how you did with the contrast of the image of Neku with a gun in his shaking hands against the image of Neku returning Josh's kisses with his own fierce ones, and then ending on that sweet note after such absolute stark contrast.

Basically, lovely. 3
Kaoru Gal chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This was just so sweet and different and sweet! I loved the last line. Ack I just loved this.

-Joh
thoughtless dreamer chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I really, really liked this. The writing was witty, hilarious, and touching-sometimes all at the same time, even!

The relationship Joshua and Neku share is one admittedly difficult to understand, and I'm quite happy with this unique way of looking into it. Fun facts are a blast, no?

I especially liked how it wasn't only Neku's thoughts on Josh, but also Joshua's towards the end; that gave it a nice sense of conclusion. Those last paragraphs at the end of each boy's section in particular-the memories that immediately pop into their heads. That was really sweet. My personal favorites happened to be "Neku talking about CAT, eyes shining, cheeks flushed, deliriously happy ; Neku, eyes shining and cheeks flushed and delirious for another reason entirely" (THAT made me giggle) and, of course, that last line.

Lovely work, really! A definite favorite 3

~Jessie
kumoi chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Really nice. You kept the two of them really in character, I liked how you developed them so well. Very interesting too, although now I think of all the facts as canon. XD

Still, they'd all make sense~ All in all, nice oneshot! :D
CHARL0tt3 GR3Y chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Two words: Total. Pwnage. I'm serious, you have made quite the awesome little story here! It seems like you really put some thought into this...which is a VERY good thing. You also put your own made-up things in there-a good touch, my friend.

Incidentally, the writing blew me away. I hope to see more awesomeness from you in the future. xD

My Best Regards,

*~Charlotte~*
Jeennamaruma chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Oh. My. God. This was totally awesome xD I laughed, I freaked, I EVERYTHING XD This was a good one-shot.
faecree chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This short was really great. I felt both sad and joyous while recalling moments from the game. Just today, in fact, I beat if for the second time, and I was still depressed by the ending credits. Also, I think you depicted the aspects of their relationship really well.

Uhh... even the fake parts. Though, the fake parts aren't bad or anything!

Actually, JoshuaxNeku is one of my OTP's, and especially so as of late.

But, I digress.

As I was saying, this was really great. It flowed well and I was taken in by the complex and deep writing.

Keep up the good work!