Reviews for Sepulchure's True Love
Miah The Storm Wolf chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Dragonfable has it's own section now. It even has more stories than AQ. I'd move it over to the DF section if you want more people to read this.
eyelovefantasy chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
Nice chapter. I like the little argument.
3.1415927 chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
OMG! Your other updat also had 611 words! :O

Good! Update NOW
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
Could you continue this? I like the whole Sepulchure/Madee thing. It's nice. A little confusing, but still nice. Also, I didn't know there was an Adventure Quest here until I looked in the games section. Hehehehe, I can be stupid sometimes. Tehe. Please continue! Bye!

P.S. I didn't know other people out there were fans of Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, etc. too.

TD
alex nightraider chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
this is awesome
eyelovefantasy chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
I don't know about depressing... I thought this chapter was funny! ... If short... as usual.
Maelwys Surboenwyda chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
haha... Artix? Hey, don't get offended- he's a nice guy. But a little too...

uh, ordinary, you know? Still, keep writing.
CEO chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
Cool. I'm thinking of making a Quantum Prophecy FanFic... I like the plot of this one, though. AND STOP APOLOGIZING! There is nothing to apologize for.
eyelovefantasy chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
Interesting. (Man, I love that word.)
eyelovefantasy chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
That wasn't too bad. Hope you get over writer block soon!
eyelovefantasy chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Okay, this would be better if it were even a TINY bit longer, but I think you know that. Still, it's okay considering the circumstances. Hope you get over writer's block soon.
Syoroan Li chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
good.

Write more,k?
Syoroan Li chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Good!

You're getting better!

You are making it longer!

Keep up the good work!
Syoroan Li chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Try making more words.

But it's good so far.

I will look at your 2 or 3 chapter!
eyelovefantasy chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Interesting story, but, you need to explain more... and maybe write longer chapters.