Reviews for A random plane, or not?
X chapter 3 . 1/19
Thanks to his enchanted items he probably has the needed speed and swordsmanship to fight the ninja...the others not so much...in D&D standards melee fighters are good in low level settings...lather spellcasters lolstomp them.

In fact the companions are low tier in FR, with High Tier being Elminster and other spellcasters, they say a word and disintegrate islands...

Not to mention if a wizard drops a piece of void stone on a planet...no more planet.
Ten no kaitou chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
cool the companions are in konoha i wonder if danzo will try anything probably will and will learn the hard way not to fuck with drizzt and his friends
Black iron locket chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Drizzt,Kakashi,and Naruto in the same story.
This is awesome!You got everyone's characters right and your writing
style is fast paced and update soon_.
Firestar001 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I'd Really LOVE it if you could continue this story. I've LOVED it SO MUCH! Please continue this.
Firestar001 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
I love this story and I'd really appreciate it if you could continue this
Firestar001 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
My reaction to Naruto's "You don't know what Ramen is?" would be: ROFLMAO Love his reaction
Lord of Murder chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
meh its pretty good but i doubt drizzt and the others could beat s-rank ninjas.
vp21ct chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Not bad, please continue.

Looking forward to Drizzt or Regis, or even Cattie-Brye, mastering the Jutsus in stunning time.
tcadmiral chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
this story is GOD! its great! there is a plot and its possible and believable, great story and update soon!
ShineX chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
This is an interesting story, I hope you update soon
ShineX chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
interesting...
NekoChi chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
i love this cross over idea though if possible could you get the chapters up a bit faster. the suspense is killing me! -
Sydonai chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
They'll probably think that Orochimaru is a Yuan-ti or something similar.
exil chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
My brain bled when i read this. While a crossover like this, i would like to read, you however butchered it with so much errors. Such as completely wrong characterizations, spelling errors, and the battle was terrible.
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Um...while this is an intruiging crossover, your style is a little hazardous. Try and add more detail, if not with the fights, then with other scenes at least. Other than that, not bad at all. Keep up the good work.