Reviews for The Chronicles of Kyle: The Crossover
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Roses are red and a variety of other colours, violets are blue or purple or this vague sort of indigo depending on the species, I own nothing of importance, so... er... er... PARSNIPS!
The story was great, I LOVED the conversation with the TARDIS, but I just had to say that this was the best disclaimer ever!
emopiglet169 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
(Too lazy to log in.)
Dr. Horrible! Do a Dr. Horrible-verse one!
Or Firefly!
Or Dollhouse!
Or Buffy! (A great Twilight alternative!)
Or Marvel!
Or anything else Joss Whedon that I've forgotten!
Exclamation points!
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
In the New Doctor Who Adventures novels of the nineties, the Doctor did, for a time, own a cat, a tabby called Wolsey. This gets Doctor Who pretty wrong, especially when the Doctor is threatened by his own ship.
AnonReviewFairy chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
. Star wars!Please! also, if you watch Psych that would be pretty darn awesome ;)
I just started reading your kyle chronicles and LOVE them!I think the Doctor traveling with a cat would be priceless! Ella enchanted would be fun too! It seems that this series might be abandoned but I really hope it's not!
mark3232 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
First of all, the Void was never a place the Doctor travelled through. Second, the Doctor and the TARDIS do not talk like that and even if it did, it probably wouldn't threaten him. In fact it definitely wouldn't.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Is this series dead? I'm assuming that it is, which is sad, because it amused me quite a lot.

If it's not, then I'm going to throw in my vote for Dead Like Me, Inuyasha, Gilmore Girls, or Dr. Horrible. (I.e. all the ones on your list that I've seen/read, minus The Inheritance Cycle and Star Wars.)
ifan13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I love all of these stories with Kyle! Please continue them!
Inka Clover chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
You should do one crossover of Kyle Chronichles with Firefly!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Well. I notice a bit of a problem. THERE ARE NO MORE CHRONICLES OF KYLE FOR ME TO READ! WHAT IS THIS? WHAAAAAAAAATT? I want more! Crossovers with Castle, Inuyasha, Dr. Horrible and pretty much anything else would be pretty awesome! Or Buffy! That would be cool. (You have watched at least some Buffy, right? I seem to recall you shipping Buffy/Giles.) WHY IS THIS THE END? I LOVE THIS SERIES TOO MUCH!

But, on to the chapter, seeing as I don't think more complaining/whining will actually make a difference. The chapter was very enjoyable, although a tad confusing, seeing as I don't know what Early Edition is, or who Gary Hobson is. But still enjoyable. AND JE VOUDRAIS MORE CHRONICLES OF KYLE!

P.S. Pretty pretty please?
SamHobbit chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
OMG! OMG! OMG! I love when Sarah takes over my computer and I find awesome fics.

Early Edition FOR THE WIN!
Slayer Scribe chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
this is wild and adorable! Insane and sooo randomly delicious.

I'd love to see more early edition with anything because Kyle Chandler was one of my first "Sophias" too. umm So how about a heroes with Early edition or Castle and Monk...

hi I'm MJ by the way I'm a super bossy fan who reads, and rarely writes for about 10-15 different fandoms and I beta :) because the minor English had to be good for something right?
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Do Doctor Horrible! Heheheh. D It'd make me happy? :P
Izzyv1o chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
:D I honestly never would have thought of this crossover! It's brilliant, though!

Umm... I would like to see... Dr. Horrible, Hitchiker's Guide, Heroes, and... Dead Like Me. Although, quite frankly, I have no idea how any of them could be connected to Doctor Who at the moment... Aside from the fact that Claude and Nine could easily be mistaken for each other.
CelineSSauve chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Cute story. As for challenges. Hmm...

How about Dr. Horrible/Heroes, or Stargate/Early Edition? :D
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh, I love this crossover! I never even thought about it until I read your story and I think that they fit together really well. Good job.