Reviews for Crossfire
wilbert.navarro10 chapter 1 . 3/16
First of all, I want to apologize for the colossal delay between me discovering this masterpiece and having the actual guts to finally leave a review. Truth is, this story (and the other ones are included in this) is a wonder; no matter how many times I read it, it never loses it's entertaining value. So, at first, I want to congratulate you for spawning such a masterpiece, and thank you for indirectly helping trough my episodes of complete sourness, your stories brighten my mood, no fail, whenever I read then.
Now, let me talk about the story as a whole. A good balance of angst and humour, well placed jokes and outstanding character development is what makes this piece so attractive and charming. On a personal note, since I want to follow a medical career, I find the scenes where Shockwave is hurried to the ICU (does this exist in Cybertronian terms) quite inspiring.
Well, I think I summarized everything above, I don't know what else to say to add to what's already written. So, I'll finish saying that I wait anxiously for the next chapter. Cheers!
wilbert.navarro10 chapter 1 . 3/16
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 12/20/2017
Well I sure as hell wasn't expecting that! Threw me for a complete loop.

An excellent chapter.
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 5/8/2017
How is he gonna get them to forgive this? I mean I know they do obviously but wow. I hadn't seen it the way Raider did.

And who was that at the end of the chapter?
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 2/21/2017
Oh...What did he do? :O
activemars828 chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
You're back. You came back! Welcome back! I can't wait to see whats in store for the world!
000AccountInactive000 chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
Primus, Shockwave. And jeez, poor Nightraider and al the idiots she has to deal with.

Thanks for the chapter and great job!
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
Oh boy, those two just don't listen and I got a Jurassic Park feel when Shocky entered the area
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
One nice pumba reference
r
Two transformers have morning sickness and birth control?

Three this story is excellence
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I love this story already
activemars828 chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
I can't wait to read more of this.
tanithlipsky chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
nice
Dragowolf chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
You know I never really thought of what it must have been like for those left behind when the Autobots and Decepticons were asleep on Earth waiting to wake up... this really brought it to life...

A great read!
A111 chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Oh. my. god. YOU UPDATED :D *huggles*, now, KEEPITTHATWAYWOMAN :S
Elycat chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Interesting to see Shockwave's take on things... and a little foreshadowing there at the end, I am quite intrigued particularly after seeing Crossfire in "Presents." I hope you'll continue this, because I'd love to see more.