Reviews for Into the Black
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
It's beautiful, and quite sad. I hate that they're wasting such great opportunity for hotly! Screw them, screw triathlon hussy! Hotly forever!
Storm-SA chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Another gem! Loved the story. So tender and intense. What episode where you referencing to?
solveariddle chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I know you wrote this story a long time ago, but I'm in deep denial that Paget Brewster is leaving CM at the end of the season and, therefore, reading even more fan fiction than usual (including older stories). And I have to say that this one really blew me away. Deep emotions - just wonderful. So... thanks... This one goes straight to my favorites. :)
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
SO emotional - Wasnt expecting the ending! Amazing - Loved the emotion in it! :D
miranda953 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This is the best one shot ever! It's amazing,beautifully written. I've read it for about 5 times now :)
MeGkAtHeRiNe chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
this is so upsetting...
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
this was a good story... i liked reading it and i could feel Emily's and Aaron's pain.
NotAVideoGirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
"They could have been any other couple out for a stroll. If not for the side arms clipped to their belts and the absolute misery pouring off of their souls." I love this. That is the way that I often view them, I see them so oddly placed away from the rest of society because of their job. I think that the idea of Hotch and Prentiss together appeals to me because they share the loneliness that I view for the team.

And this line:

"One breath lost. One breath found. And for two lovers on the brink of despair, life begins again." Wonderful.
ilajkajas2215 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hey, I know that you wrote this an incredibly long time ago, but i've just gotten into reading all of the prompts and i stumbled across this. I really, truly, loved it. I agree with what you said at the end about Hotch/Em in the show (and about MGG, but that's a different matter). Their relationship would never be simple, it would be complicated and they would fight it, even as it overwhelmed them. I think you did a fantastic job, well done.
liz314159 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
What would we do without authors like you to follow-up scenes in the show. You are so right about TBTB for some reason choosing to predominantly focus on Reid's inner workings, and missing so many other opportunities. One thing about this show, they sure do leave a lot of things apparently unspoken/unexplored, but then sometimes we learn later that just because we haven't seen or heard something doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Thanks for taking these subtle little hints and showing us what could be happening, and still within canon.
ab89us chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is amazing! I just found it and love it! Actually, now that I think about it, I think I have loved all of you stories so far. Huh. _

*Alyssa
nataliebianca chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Your H/P writing is my fav ever, LUV U xoxo
SBV2020 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Wow. This is easily one of the best one shots I've ever read. Well done. I know I will read this over and over. It's so well written.
kingsmeadroad chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This is wonderful. No other word for it. Honestly. Wonderful. :)
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 5/2/2009