Reviews for Corrosion
Jadedsnowtiger chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Interseting perspective, This is something I would love to read more of.
laloga chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Another great look into Chopper's mind! I don't blame him for attacking Rex...
nat13cat chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
extremly moving
AL0LT0 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
nice
KitFisto'sGirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
update! please! make it a Chopper/Ahsoka romance! I know it's compleate and i don't care!
InvaderWeb chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
wonderful! I often wondered what would happen to Chopper because of his differences between him and his brothers. Lovely job, one could truly sense the tension and his muddled emotions towards his superior's words.
Ars Arpadok chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow.

This is one of the best CW stories I've seen. You really capture the weird, weird psychology of the clones, in my opinion anyway. I love it when people point out and confront the more disturbing aspects of the series, i.e. the clones as human products who die by the dozens in each episode and yet are never treated as people fully.
XDead ShogunX chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Chopper, you certianly need some time away from the front. I find it as a good thing that the Clones can still suffer from the horrors of war like everyone else, it shows that their nothing like the droids.

I often find it a shame that if it wasn't for Palpatine, the clones could have been given rights and freedom from the Republic after the war for their efforts.
allihavetodoisfall chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
su'cuy betareject *drops on the floor from exhaustion* honestly, who's tired at 6 in the afternoon? me. anyWAY, this was another one that makes you really realize just how...traumatized...the clones can and do get, like when scorch went crazy on that planet, and when dar statred beating up skirata. my rant is done, awesome!
Admiral StarNight chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
dejavu! Remeber slick! This is so much like him, except Chopper was actualy able to hurt Rex alot unlike Slick. Good story.
sateda chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
love it and hope you'll make stories keep it up and check out my story if you want