Reviews for Human Like You
jekyllhj7 chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Glad Ianto found someone who would love and support him the way he deserves. I dont think Jack knew what he had. At least he did the right thing in the end and let Ianto go.

Think that's why I was never a huge Jack fan... everything was about him.. yeah he was saving the world but in the end it all came back to him.
jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Really love this... I like when Ianto takes a stand against Jack and doesn't roll over when Jack does a pout or puppy eyes.

He is a very strong character and I dont see him putting up with all the crap.
Jade-t9 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Beautiful story...*sigh* if only Ianto was actually strong enough to do something like this.
Stormreaver01 chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Well written story. Excellent drama, characterisation, angst. Liked how Ianto got out from under Jack's boot rather than crawl back; loathed Jack for his callous attitude and not making any effort to make things right with Ianto. Liked how you used Gwen as a positive influence between Jack and Ianto, rather than the negative one she is often portrayed as.
darkdranzer chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
um...wow. stupid jack. pouts the ending so sad for jack anyway. i love jack/ianto! lol nice though, on what might happen if ianto ever got fed up with jack
tacoma chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
How terribly sad.
xLovely-Little-Psychopathx chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
jack is a bloody idiot, how can he leave ianto like this, i read this story and was nearly in tears.
xLovely-Little-Psychopathx chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
no ianto and jack love each other dont break them up! :(
Englishpudding chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Oh,Jack. You bloody idiot!

This took me by surprise when I read it. I had expected Jack to apologise and make things right with Ianto.

But instead, you broke my heart a little.

xx
Dreamsand chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
I read these two chapters in the morning and I've been thinking the whole day what to say in a review. I like your writing but I hated it when Ianto left. And I couldn't figure out why because Jack isn't exactly the best he can get.

Yet I hated Mark, I hated it that Jack left Ianto and didn't fight for him. Hated that Ianto didn't fight for Jack, that he just gave up.

Because, even though all the hardships they've faced, they belong together. Ianto without Jack is like Chocolatemilk without whipped cream. Just not complete.

And while thinking about all that, and all things I hated about the plot. I figured out that I must love this story very much, that it can make me feel this way. That I honestly had tears in my eyes at the end and that it kept me busy all day.

Thank you for this magnificent story!
Galadriel1010 chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Happy for Ianto, very sad for Jack, loving the story.

Was the use of "What about us?" brilliantly intentional, or a superb accident? Whatever it was, I squee-ed lol

Gx
Sparkle Bear chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
aw poor jack. i know ianto needed to leave him and find someone else...but i hate to admit that to myself

good story and thanks for writing the sequal
DarqueQueen7 chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
Wow...total bummer, dude. But Jack was just sucking the life out of Ianto and Ianto realized that there were people out there that loved him for HIM and were willing to show him there was more to life and relationships then the occasional romp and a by-your-leave.

Good end...great story.

Darque
toobeauty chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
OMG! what have you done? get them back together! I am a Captaingirl, can't tolerate this ...

Really nice sequel and jack really deserved it but it hurts to see them apart.
Mc Parrot chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
Two little vignets (?spelling)that make a perfect story together.

Well done