Reviews for Truth
Anonymous person chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is really good! Please do a sequel, maybe with a happy ending, or from Julians point of view? Again, this is really quite good. Sad, but good.
Brandytook chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Oh, there's not much more I can say, I love how you capture these little interior monlogues, that was . . . good.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
This is perhaps the second Julian/Garak that I've read that's written from Garak's POV. It sounds like Garak-angst in that very convoluted way of his. A little softer or gentler a Garak than we usually see, but obviously he isn't writing this for public consumption. Very interesting. I daresay he has excellent tast in men, as it was Julian who got me into Trek in the first place. Ah, doctor dear...*everyone* wants you, except Dax with whom you are madly in love...
-Nenya
Thesseli chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
I loved this story - will you write a sequel (preferably one with a happy ending)?
Elizabeth Charles chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Nice short piece, and what an interesting idea that Garak could have told the fake Julian of his feelings! Very good that Garak was suspicious of him because he claimed to feel the same way, as Odo was of the fake Kira changeling in Heart of Stone, when she says she loves him.