Reviews for Never Thought
Rush Limborg chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Hauntingly, painfully, tragically beautiful. Many of Ezri's best moments are when she's sad...and here, she deals with the greatest pain of all.
RavenDove chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
it's like a what if poem. I like it.

Lyda Mae (RavenDove) Huff
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Extremely sad, and a little more angsty than I usually like-but quite nice all the same. I think you have Ezri's voice down well. I like how you talk about her, and about Dax, and about Jadzia. And the part about Jadzia knowing that Julian was upset by her and Worf being together and trying for a child was spot on, too.
I particularly like the line "None of us, Kira said firmly. Even though she was blaming herself for it." *nod nod* Totally Kira, and well-put.
I think I read this a while ago, but neglected to review. For which I apologize. Go forth and write more DS9 fanfic-hopefully a bit more cheerful, but hey, the world needs sad fic, too. :) Well done.
-Nenya, whose inner fangirl is insisting that "You CAN'T kill JULIAN!1" but whose brain understands Dramatic Deaths...
Acetoorion chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Sad! Yoiu should write the story fo this, have this as an epilogue, it could be a very long story!
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
This was good! I especially loved the very last line. :)
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
This is really sad, and though short, it's well written. It's a totally original idea, too. Good job!