Reviews for Listen
missbean1997 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oh it's so good,you have to update it
CULater chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Oh, wow. When i read this, i got so sad. Steph's life is really..desolate? if that makes any sense. It's like this mechanical routine with this fear of the outside world, hence the checking, the alarms...etc etc. It's like the baby is the only thing in her life giving her any hope or any real companionship. And then the end...I m not fond of the leave them hanging method but it works perfectly here, just a hint of a possible happy ending.

This was a very good story.
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I love it great work
CreddieShipper chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This is a great chapter. I hope Chris knows he has a daughter.
Jodi chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I loved this so much, it was really quite awesome. I love how Stephanie has the headphones on her stomach so Aurora can listen to her daddy, and "Balls to the Wall". That's just too funny. I hate that she hasn't told Chris and something tells me that a) Chris doesn't know or b) Chris thinks it's H's. I guess we'll see in the next chapter. And also the person who gave you this idea is awesome P but not as awesome as this story.
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
The whole time Stephanie went through her ritual of checking the house and turning out the lights, she was humming. A Fozzy song, perhaps? I was confused at first about her putting the headphones around her stomach, and then I thought, "Duh, Joanna, she's pegnant!" See how long it takes for me to catch on?

I think it's cool that she's letting Aurora listen to Fozzy. I wouldn't really call it corrupting her because there's a lot of bad stuff out there but Fozzy's not really bad. "Balls to the Wall" maybe lol, but there aren't a lot of explicit words in most of their songs. I liked how she happened to be singing "Wanderlust" too, that song is the best. Whenever I hear it, I'm so sure Chris is singing about her.

Seems like she thought she had it all figured out, that she'd raise this baby alone and not have anything to do with Chris, but that message on the answering machine changed everything. I definitely liked how the chapter ended, with Aurora recognizing her daddy's voice and kicking. And for once I find myself really agreeing with her parents! Love is enough, but Aurora deserves to have and know her daddy, and Chris should be a part of her life.

Can't wait to read what happens next... Great job )

J
Katie chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This was really sad and I really liked it. You could feel Stephanie's sadness even though she tried not to show it. I think it was just so sad that she let the baby listen to Fozzy just so she could hear her daddy's voice, that's just so sad and Chris doesn't even know or if he does, he doesn't seem to care. I hope things work out for them!