Reviews for Drops of Amour
boothaddict77 chapter 18 . 2/3
HOW could you abandon this story? PLEASE start writing again. It's SO good.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Intriguing story. I wonder how it will end. Want to read more, so I hope you'll continue this story some day soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/13/2014
These plot twists! I love them!
You've given each character such depth, and it makes this story so so so good and thought provoking and lovable. Especially Draco and Snape.
It's been several years, but I hope you choose to continue this one day!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
In a completely understanding, "Your curiosity is perfectly reasonable" manner, I am nearly 16, but unfortunately, still remain in the angst and torment that is being 15. (one month) Also, while silly, and odd, you're story is quite cute. I enjoy it thoroughly. :)
candycop99 chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
No way O_O
weasleyey chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
No joy here as you haven't updated in years
mk72 chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
I am so annoyed that i got so caught up in this story when it's probably never gonna be finished! Why did i do that to myself?! I'm gonna favourite this story just in case, in the hope that one day you'll continue it, haha. I'm glad that no matter who Draco's betraying, he is protecting Hermione. Thankyou for giving at least that much before ditching the story :) Joyous feeling abound for that
Lumere97 chapter 19 . 3/21/2014
I'm really enjoying this story! You have me anxious curious as to what happens next. Keep up the awesome work ! :)
BoricuaSuperstar chapter 19 . 3/16/2014
OMG! This story is amazing! Please, please, please update!
tbeth chapter 19 . 3/15/2014
Well bugger! Such a wonderful story, & such a cruel spot to have been abandoned. Well guess I will just have to imagine an ending. So well written, clever, funny, sweet & interesting, thanks for the work you put in & hopefully you are still writing & sharing your talents somewhere
Ano chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
It's been a long time since your last update so I'm unsure if you are even reading reviews anymore. Nevertheless, I want to implore you to continue with this story. I would love to read the finished product as you envisioned this story to be at least 25 chapters.
tsukinopen chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
ah his not under the potion, but still loves her, making it harder for her to see
Silver Chessboards chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
This is a wonderful story! I hope you will update soon, it has been three years since your last update :(
Nilrecurring chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
I absolutely love this story, I don't think you'll finish it - to my great dismay - but I will put it on alert anyway. I expected that these were Draco's true motives, but I love the way you wrote it. I hope you'll update! (:
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 19 . 5/25/2013
OMG! Draco does love Hermione and his team up with Snape is to keep her safe...oh my gosh! I hadn't excpect that and yet I love it! You can't end it there! There has to be more to this story!

When Draco murmurred to Hermione that he won't fail her again, who was he including when he said 'both'? Hermione and Snape?

Please update! You can't end it right when Draco's motives are starting to come clean!
Update please!