Reviews for Make This Last
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
Great story! Love the way you portray everyone
Shorty chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Word on the street is I'm obligated to review. I love it so far, freaken just remembered Bah's really Harrington lol!
Peachy65 chapter 35 . 5/6/2011
Great ending. :)
gothicluver13 chapter 35 . 5/6/2011
Great story! I'm really happy that she ended up with Perry/Lance and I love their kids. I'm also really glad that Wade and Perry get along. I love how Vic asks where Wade's wife is and he says she's around,not here,but around,it made me laugh. Her son Carter is so much like his dad,it was so funny to read.
Jolena chapter 34 . 4/25/2011
Hehe...I realized everytime I try to review a story on my iphone it posts at least twice or in your case, about 4 or 5 times lol. Anyways, I'm still pissed at Mark Johnson for being such a jerk, especially because it happened right after their first time sleeping together. Even if he's not that kind of guy, it felt like he got what he wanted and took off. And I don't think he had any right to be annoyed with Vic either. The whole Leslie thing still bugs me because it seemed like he was going for the easier relationship rather than trying to work it out, but I'm glad (though still residually bummed lol) he and Vic aren't ending up together. I'm also happy that you didn't have Victoria rebounding on him, and I think he really deserves her. After all. In hindsight, I just wish that we had seen more Perry/Victoria interaction. But I'm looking forward to seeing more of their relationship and hopefully some sort of future together in the epilogue. I gotta give you kudos again for going against the grain and writing an OC/OC. It's pretty rare from what I've seen, and even harder to make your OC more likeable than the canon/historical character. I know you're a pretty big Mark Johnson fan, and I still love him to death, but when did you decide that Victoria should be with Perry rather than Mark or realize that they made a better relationship? I think I started liking him as a love interest pretty early on, when I realized that he and Vic's conversations were more interesting that her and Mark's.
Peachy65 chapter 33 . 4/21/2011
Good update. I'm glad Perry is still there for Victoria. I don't think that Perry should get involved with her now as I think it would be the rebound for him. I eventually see them getting together but think they should be just friends for now.

Was this the last chapter or will there be more updates?
tracknumberfive chapter 33 . 4/20/2011
So I read this story in about a day, because I love it. I love Mark Johnson. And I saw that you had updated and I was so happy. And then I read the chapter, and you broke my heart. Absolutely broke it. Because I want these two to fall in love so much, and the way this chapter went, I don't think that's going to happen. So you kind of suck for that, but you don't because this is a good story. But I disagree with the fact that Vic thinks Perry is a better guy than Mark. I feel like just because Perry's a very nice guy who loves her does not make him a better person or a better person for her. I feel like Vic and Mark had chemistry, and despite Vic saying "he wasn't the guy. As much as I'd wanted him to be for such a long time, he wasn't. He was just a guy who was nice enough to take me to my hotel in Colorado and take care of me for a night," I think he was the guy, he just made a mistake. I don't think two people (even a real person and a fictional one in a fan story) could be together for so long without it being real. So yeah. That's what I think. :D Some closure for Mark and Vic would be nice. I think Mark does love her. The end.
Jolena chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Sorry, I hit send accidentally. I was going to say, is it mean to want Mark to acknowledge that he messed up in some form? At this point you're at total liberty to take it whatever direction you want, but I'm really looking forward to Vic getting closure one way or another. It's sad but it's also realistic, which is another thing I like about this story. Most Miracle fics have the girls follow the guy around throughout the whole timeline. You never see it from a regular girl's perspective, one who isn't involved with the team. Whatever else Vic and Mark's relationship was or wasn't, I think it was a pretty realistic take. Anyways, looking forward to the conclusion!
Jolena chapter 33 . 4/19/2011
I didn't realize my last review posted twice, sorry. Anyways, I enjoyed this chapter. It didn't have any of the movie, Mark or the other players in it but I think thats a testament to good story telling when you can get people into your own characters. I still feel for Vic, and it's gotta be bittersweet to watch Mark win the gold medal-sweet because I'm sure she'd be proud of him but sad because she isn't the one sharing it with him. I'm looking forward to their relationship being resolved, whether it's getting back together or getting closure. After that conversation with Perry though, it'd be really hurtful of her to run back to Mark at the earliest opportunity. Is it mean to say I'd like t
Jolena chapter 32 . 4/6/2011
So I'm a bit torn. On the one hand, I really don't like Leslie. I'm sure the real Leslie Johnson is a lovely woman but she's a bit of a b**ch in this story. On the other hand, the way you've written him, Perry really does seem to care more about Vic than Mark does. He's her best friend-albeit slightly creepy-and I kind of never got the vibe that Mark and Vic had a good friendship. At the same time, it's kind of depressing for them to not end up together because isn't that the point of fanfiction? To subvert reality and create relationships and scenarios that we can project onto? It's also sad because I know exactly what Vic felt during Bah's call. I think most of us are familiar with that numb feeling when you realize that a relationship is over. It was sweet of Bah to apologize for Mark's callousness, but what I don't really get is what Jimmy's problem with Vic is. He never talks to her and when he does it's to put down her relationship with Mark. Not that he's necessarily wrong but still. Anyways, I'd really like to see who ends up with who so I hope you update soon.
Jolena chapter 32 . 4/6/2011
justlivenletlive chapter 31 . 1/13/2011
as usual another excellent chapter! Can't wait for the next one. Keep updating)
gothicluver13 chapter 30 . 1/13/2011
I'm really loving this story,you're a really good writer. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Oh and I totally love Perry and Wade.