Reviews for Instincts
Jen10Jen chapter 11 . 2/8
Shame there isn't more. I was looking forward to the awkward explanations for Alec's presence...
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 2/8
Ooh, that's hot!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
love it looking forward to more
x6-728 chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Hey! I hope you keep going with this, and it would be kinda cool if Asha and Logan go together since you are doing an AU. Although if you take this through the terminal city bit, and have Max and Alec together with a good friendship with Logan, I could see this turning out pretty awsome! Not many people go into Max and Alec having kids eather, or know enogh miletary jargen to show some of the everyday stuff that would have to go on at TC with soldiers who are more diehards due to manitcore than a Jarhead. I can get away with jibes against the marines because I live with 3 of them. Anyway just some suggestions.
Shanza chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
Oh I loved this - I will wait for more!
Estelle chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
Franchement j'ADORE cette histoire ! Il faut la continuer! :D
Elonore chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
J'adore cette histoire... La suite ?
sandy.morganlopez chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
Love this story of Alec/Max! Hope you pick it up and finish it. :)
smithkeylena chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Love it so far. Please continue and post more soon!
scmumsy chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
I REALLY hope you finish the story b/c there are so many unanswered questions. I really hope they can cure Logan but let Max & Alec stay together. Maybe she is carrying his child b/c that's what Renfro wants but Alec will protect his family. He is after all THE alpha male. Cool. Again hope you decide to finish.
Fallon Angel chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
I like your story, i hope you update it
scmumsy chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Nice job. Makes you think about the whole season differently. Hope you continue.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
lol cool story
Willow-98 chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Love it, hope you update again soon ).
Wholives4Eva chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Really enjoying this - cant wait to see how things play out. :D