Reviews for The Twilight of My Uncertainty
Guest chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
I like that story. WOW! I was laughing loud and long. Thank you.
lalez chapter 18 . 12/1/2009
like i said 6 hours in a train can be entertaining :)

well at least for me ...

i loved this story

and i think if anakin wouldn'T have been written as the bratty kid in the movies he would be more likeable

masterflea chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
it was a little different but really cool overall, but i'm wondering, did you base part of it from the movie 'somethings gotta give'? Because it was sort of like that in the beginning. And I have been reading all of your stories for a long time but I just have never reviwed them, so I'd thought I'd start today, and I do really like them.
frndofobiwan chapter 18 . 6/4/2009
I've never seen this movie, but now I think I'll watch it. Great story with a wonderful ending. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. :)
tinabella chapter 18 . 6/1/2009
Yay! Super cute ending! I def enjoyed obi-wan and padme's misunderstandings and especially their realization of their mutual feelings! Can't wait to start Sith City!
BaWy chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
*humms quietly to herself*

I was crying when I met you

Now I'm trying to forget you

Your love is sweet misery

I was crying just to get you

Now I'm dying cause I let you

Do what you do - down on me

Now there's not even breathing room

Between pleasure and pain

Yeah you cry when we're making love

Must be one and the same...
Guest chapter 18 . 6/1/2009
YAY and long live Obidala! I loved the last two chapters. Nicely done, great fic, sad to see it end. I can't wait for your next fic.
penkitten chapter 17 . 6/1/2009
Quite a clever re-telling and adaptation.
penkitten chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
Umm ... I've been reading through 8 chapters, knowing from chapter 2 that you've been inspired by, if not plagiarizing Something's Got to Give ... and I was okay with it. However, the completely alternate universe and identical dialogue and plot in places is really turning me off. I'm sorry, but it's true. If I wanted to watch the movie, I would.
Anon chapter 18 . 6/1/2009
Yay, here's the Obidala that we know and adore. :) Great writing.

Can't wait for your next story. Bring it on!
BaWy chapter 18 . 5/31/2009
Aw... So sweet. The only difficulty I've encountered is that now I need to know more - especially about the events between the last two chapters. Yum!

Obi(Chosen)Wan fic always a good idea

Can't wait to read your next sory! :D
pronker chapter 18 . 5/31/2009
Congratulations on the completion of your story. I'd mentioned earlier that this time-era for all the PT people is a good place for a fic to be, sort of grounding the whole saga in reality. Hips and wrinkles, part of the game! And we all want to stay in the game as long as possible.
frndofobiwan chapter 17 . 5/31/2009
Woo hoo! There you go! And finally something to match that M rating of yours! Hawt! Thank you so much!
frndofobiwan chapter 16 . 5/31/2009
Ouch! You have me on the edge of my seat! Great dialogue, but Anakin is starting to piss me off! ;)
pronker chapter 17 . 5/31/2009
You portray confusion very well and I liked the storm's input to their loving. Anakin shows that he has indeed matured, good for you!