Reviews for World's End
SPB Wolf chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Love it I want more. You should have a sequel where Alex meets Angel. You should also include when Angel becomes Angelus again, how will Angelus react to Alex.
Gethernia chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was very good. I enjoyed it a lot. It really allows you to connect with the characters and is very believable. I think that you did an amazing job on it! Not often do you stumble upon something as well thought of or put together as that.
demoneyeskyoko chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This is a very interesting story. I would definately read a sequil.
Walter Dash chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Well, I am very glad I decided to trawl through the Buffy section today. I usually don't bother, since there's more to be found on sights and communities specifically dedicated to the series, but I'm thrilled to have found your story. And I also found, to my surprise, that I've read your HPxTwilight before and enjoyed it too; your writing style must appeal to me.

I cast my vote for a sequel if you feel inspired. I very much enjoy Vamp!Xander and I love when people set him back in time, so as to give him more depth as a demon. Really, my only dissatisfaction with this story was I wish it were longer. But that could be solved with a sequel. *nudge, nudge; wink, wink* I would have enjoyed hearing more about the years Xander was a human captive with the Scourge of Europe. Or even how he, Spike, and Dru fared in the years between Angels abandonment and Prague. I am also curious to see as to how Xan and Spike interact.

In any case, though, I really enjoyed your story and am thankful for your posting of it. Hope to see more.
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
AH! More..More..please hurry up!
zeza101 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
i got to admit, im not a big Buffy fan. bu this story was very interesting, great job! :)-(:
angstkitten chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
season two was 98-99, just for the record. xan was born in the mid-80s (all the kids were). and i don't recall ever really finding out /when/ spike started going as spike.

anyway, this was...interesting. a little strange, but it was good. it didn't seem to have a real conclusion, though. but i guess we could guess at it based on what actually happened in the show.

anyway, this was an interesting little piece.