Reviews for Ultima ratio
This Hermione is somout of character, itsnot even funny.
The Hermione and Ron pairing always disgusts me. Why the name DeCerto...weird.
fa.yanna120104 chapter 54 . 4/29
This is just cute
fa.yanna120104 chapter 53 . 4/29
WHAT thats it? What do you mean by THE END?…I mean, ok, sure
ireadshits chapter 41 . 3/17
the angst in this chapter just got me squealing like a deranged fangirl0}/
ireadshits chapter 14 . 3/16
Just the right amount of fluffiness and uncertainity for tom in this chapter, good job !
ireadshits chapter 10 . 3/16
Agh I JUST FREAKING LOVE AN INSOLENT HERMIONE
Guest chapter 54 . 10/19/2021
That was such an cute ending. Thanks for this intresting Story.
I truly like your hermine and Tom (he was well thought trough) . Hermine had all the weaknesses she has in the books. Damn singelminded, booksmart girl. Sie mag Klug sein ist aber nicht schlau . And thats great.
But the "not like other girls" energy is strong in this story and it pulled me out of the immersion bc there always have been smart and competend girls in history. But that was a populaire thing, the time it was written so what ever.
BabyDolles chapter 1 . 10/18/2021
Hey, I love your story. It's excellent. Very well written. :)
perro chapter 14 . 10/17/2021
that's cute!“”
\/And the two of your fanfic is adorable too
!!
j chapter 23 . 9/15/2021
what the..
The first part was very interesting, but it's getting more and more boring. At first, she made a plan and made up her mind. And the tension is getting higher. that really intersting. I thought this wouldn't be common love story.
but now she eventually became a jealous teengage character just attacking female character. It's just because of the handsome male character.
Lazystinkdog chapter 54 . 8/3/2021
Thanks for this wonderful and capturing story. Really appreciate that you put so much of your time into this. This is now my second read after a long time and I was instantly thrown back into this small little universe you created. Thanks a lot
Anon chapter 1 . 7/20/2021
Oh interesting!
seirinFushiguroo chapter 1 . 7/11/2021
this is the best tomione's fanfiction I've ever read, what a masterpiece of heaven, Thank you sm author
nad20 chapter 3 . 7/2/2021