Reviews for Ultima ratio
koolaidp chapter 19 . 2/19
I like your story. please do not think otherwise; I am still reading it. i must say though that the word your looking for is exciting not exiting. I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't see it in the chapters before this one.
Tagged 1 chapter 54 . 2/15
Is there going to be a sequel? Loved loved this story one of my fav tomione by far. So hope for a second book.:)
Dame Germs chapter 18 . 2/15
Thought I'll share some ideas, though I'm not quite yet halfway through. The story idea drew me in, as I like any form of time travel. Although the repetition of scenes form both views was at first irritating, I came to appreciate the opportunity to see the difference in perspective and how that influence the character development. Something that does bother me is how the 1940 are represented after the story inspired me to read up on the women's fashion and rights in that era. Some things like the role of women in society I can rationalise, because of the devision between muggle and wizarding worlds. But Hermione's longing for pants seems unreasonable as it was acceptable for women to wear them. The description of the society is to me rather closer to the 1920s/1930s. However, this won't stop me finishing the story! An interesting tale as it is.
esthe chapter 54 . 2/11
Great story.
esthe chapter 37 . 2/10
oh my goodness. He knows.
Hermione needs to stand strong!
esthe chapter 34 . 2/10
Good, she held strong and wasn't defeated by Tom. She shouldn't be, though, she has the advantage.
esthe chapter 7 . 2/10
I really admire the fact that you made sure that Hermione's character was standing strong against Tom. I know that romance will be coming, but she better not lose her wits.
bigbangfonction chapter 54 . 2/4
I pass few hours to read your fanfiction, sorry my english isn't good, i'm french and i just want to say thank you for this few hours pass in another world. Plus, you're story have a good ending, it's rare for a tomione and it reveal a part of hope.
jlawson chapter 54 . 2/1
I almost didn't read this, but I' I did. The story was really good, and I thought it was very creative. The ending left me feeling a little unsatisfied, as there is still a lot left unknown. I did find I want more. I want to know how everything works out.
Arendora chapter 1 . 1/28
When I began reading this last night I remembered I had already ready this once before. I have no friggin idea why I did not favorite this story before now, I actually love it! i am about halfway now and still I am enthralled! i wanted to stop and commebt on what a great plot this is, it reminds me of a salad all jumbled together but still delicious! Great Job
DelilahBunny chapter 2 . 1/26
Ooh, this is good. I'm rather intrigued by what's happening. Great fight between the Trio and voldemort.
Wondering if this chapter could have been split in 2 though...
DelilahBunny chapter 1 . 1/26
Great start, I'm looking forward to how this story progresses.
Nspired1 chapter 1 . 1/22
Oh my god... this story is amazing! Wherever you are, just know that I think the world of your work!
I don't know what it is but most of you time travel authors get your dates or ages wrong. Or both. Tom said he was turning 17 in a year. If Tom is a 6th year, then I think you meant 18? Because if it is New Years Eve (Tom's birthday), and he's a 6th year, then Tom should have turned 17. The norm is graduating at 18, which is true for everyone but those with summer birthdays like Harry or Neville. So Tom would turn 17 during his 6th year and then he'd turn 18 during his 7th year and graduate at 18. I don't know why you've pushed everyone back a year. In the beginning, you mentioned that Hermione was 18. If the events of Hermione's own 6th year happened 2 years ago as you keep mentioning, then Hermione should be 19. She turned 17 in September of her 6th uear. She would have turned 18 the September of her 7th year (the year they were on the run). Add another year to that and she should be 19.
There is a difference between were and where. They can't be used interchangeably. When the situation calls for you to use where, you use were instead. They have different meanings and pronunciations, so it's distracting.
4,376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »