Reviews for Ultima ratio
As The light Fades chapter 1 . 9/18
Hands down one of the best fan fictions I've ever read!
You are a brilliant write who has managed to create something so intriguing and attention rapturing.
Did you know your fanfvition here is larger than war and peace, which is shy of 600,000 words?
You've written a huge story that has been of top quality all the way through and managed to keep a huge audience entertained from start to finish.
Thank you so much!
TheoristEagle chapter 44 . 9/17
There is so much to praise about this beautiful wonderful story. I was so invested with the characters. The most integral and fascinating part of this story is how independent and brave Hermione is. Right from the beginning, she had no qualms in staying in Leaky Cauldron and planning her way. She wasn't utterly helpless and completely dependent of Dumbledore to help her out. Although emotionally at one point she seemed challenged, your portrayal brings out the best and worst about human feelings and though process. Simply love your story. I sincerely wish that at some point you might right an epilogue just so that we get to see more of this pair. You are an exceptional writer.
Swarma chapter 1 . 9/16
I can't even remember how many times I've reread this fic now! I love it so much. You've done such an incredible job with this.
MissFortune12 chapter 53 . 8/27
The story is so beautiful..IMO this is the ideal tomione fanfiction ..after reading this story I hardly find any fanfic upto my expectations
Timvast chapter 36 . 8/24
Chapter 36 I realized that she could let dumbledore break his wand
HollyShake chapter 54 . 8/20
Oh it is wonderful fic
I do not have words to describe my emotions.
I love your fic but seriously hermione is such a BITCH to marc. I personally think he would be a great choice for her as tom has done nothing but beat her and cheat on her and the idiot hermione keeps taking her back while marc has the potential of treating her like a QUEEN. Seriously girls these days are so stupid
lakelady8425 chapter 50 . 8/7
Thrilling battle scene!
lakelady8425 chapter 48 . 8/7
I was sort of hoping Tom would do something awful to simpering, bigoted Melanie. I must be leaning toward the dark side today.
Chabelaa chapter 53 . 7/23
owwwwwwww
Esta historia es realmente Maravillosa, generalmente yo termino rapido las historias que leo pero con esta no quería terminar, que pena lo alargue lo más que pude ... :(
Te felicito y gracias por publicarla ;)
Nota: Espero que te animes y publiques un Epilogo, seria genial.
Saludos desde Perú.
Alytiger chapter 52 . 7/15
Oooooh, I like that. That was good.
Alytiger chapter 50 . 7/15
*sobs* I'm cool. This chapter was just intense... It's okay tho. It'll be okay :'(
Alytiger chapter 49 . 7/15
This is so fucking exciting! I love it! Great chapter :3
Alytiger chapter 47 . 7/14
Drunk Tom Riddle is the best XD
Alytiger chapter 46 . 7/14
WHAT THE FUCK MINERVA IS RELATED TO THAT POMPOUS BITCH?!
Welp cats out of the bag now aint it?
4,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »