Reviews for Ultima ratio
TheCat'sLime chapter 21 . 10h
I actually hate you... it’s 2 in the morning I got serious school things to do at 6 AND I CANT STOP READING

JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE... PLS

JK please finish your other story it’s been ages
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 54 . 7/12
WOW! I'm breathless. Your story was mind-blowing; it was my Life almost non-stop for...I'm not sure. My life revolved around your story until I finished the final chapter. Beyond Brilliant! Bravo!
J.J.88 chapter 54 . 6/9
This is a rather odd ride of Tomione's story. I actually stopped in the middle of the story because of the dragging relationship between Tom and Hermione. However, I wanted to see how it ended, I continued on. I think you portrayed Tom's personality well while Hermione was a bit unsure at time. But love is a very confusing thing, a rational person cant fight against it. Anyway, I like the plot and glad I keep reading until the end. Thank you for writing this wonderful story!
katscyborgs chapter 15 . 5/25
this is so wonderful, I'm just glued to this fanfic right now!
Since when was Hermione so stupid? The real Hermione would definitely not tolerate being called a Mudblood, no matter how weak she is.
cshen.julienne chapter 54 . 5/5
I LOVE IT! :D
cshen.julienne chapter 53 . 5/5
That is the MOST BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WRITING I have ever read in this site. The way you called magic as neither dark nor evil, and your story's views and the meaning behind the title and every bit of heart ache and relief you have me, us, wow. BLOODY BRILLIANT as Ron would say.

I love you. Thank you for writing this :)
cshen.julienne chapter 13 . 4/30
You know what, this is GOLD. I love it. So thank you very much for writing.
Lestrangeisderanged chapter 1 . 4/27
God! I really fell in love with Tom after reading this! Its Epic! I love it when Tom says "I love youto Hermione even though it means nothing to him! Just for her sake! Tom's personification was amazing!
ghanima77 chapter 53 . 4/24
What an epic! This was such an interesting dynamic between Hermione and Riddle. I'll admit that when I started, I wasn't sure I be able to get into the story. I read the occasional time travel story but they aren't really something typically go for. That being said, it didn't take long before I was completely hooked. Your personification of Riddle was amazing! I loved how you explained Tom's burgeoning feelings for Hermione in terms that he could understand. Instead of caring and love, he saw them as a need to possess and then to protect that possession. This story was thoroughly enjoyed! Thank you for sharing this with us!
LOVE!
Pairings: [Anne Frank/Adolf Hitler] Because it just makes sense /s
pixelbun1 chapter 54 . 3/6
I don't know how to feel about this. The whole story felt like one long epic about emotional/physical abuse crossed with some Beauty and the Beast action. There were quite a few spelling mistakes that jarred (eg save/ safe, or Hermione QUACKING in fear instead of quaking). The pacing felt a bit off as well, with a lot of repetitive flashback/inner monologue/boring details, and how Hermione went from being OMG TOM SO EVIL to grinning at poor Tom. Could have done with a bit more resolution/ epilogue (like how Tom dealt with his posse), very heavy on the angsty buildup. It was an interesting read, but based on this I'm not convinced of the Tomione pairing still.
pixelbun1 chapter 33 . 3/5
oh dear. If the brightest witch of her age can't escape the abused wife syndrome, what hope do the rest of us have?
4,393 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »