Reviews for The Life I Never Dreamed of
reader chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Please, please repost with the lines and formatting fixed.
doctors gal1792 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I tried to read this sweetie but you need to fix the format...it's so hard on my eyes to try and read the jumbled mess.
suns and stars chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
this was really great loved it
horsemadhorsegal chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
This is a really good plot line; I have just seen the movie and is very similar to what I think would have happened.

However, I don't think that you should be using the lack of a beta as an excuse for the grammer. It isn't that bad to be honest but it would be much easier to read if you paragraphed it properly. Every time a different person speaks, a new line must be given. So for instance, the end of your story should read like this:

Drover was in the store looking for some items that he needed for the station. Sarah was getting he hair done. So he was alone when Dr. Bradley approached him. He made eye contact and the Doctor moved toward him. Dr. Bradley extended his hand to Drover, shook it and then The doctor said, ''may I speak with you?''

"Sure, Mate what is it?"

''Well 1st where is Sarah?"

"She's getting her hair done, Why?"

''Well, as she is getting closer to having the baby I really would like you stay or return to town frequently because I would like to see her more often. There isn't anything wrong but I would her in town so she if she has a difficult time I could intervene"

"What does that exactly mean Doctor ?"

"I have to make you aware that she could bleed out or the baby might become stressed and I might to do surgery and remove it. I have the things I need to do that here, and it a several days drive to Faraway downs"

"Well thank you Doctor, you've given me some important things to think about".

He shook Drovers hand and walked a way.

I hope that this helps - keep up the good work though! I look forward to reading the end of the story! :)
FlyingPurplePony chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Lovely story. Hope there will be more!
UchihaKeiko93 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I love the movie and I loved your story, I hope there is more to come :D
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Please up date soon I can't wait to read more.
Melissaperson chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
WOW! I just finished reading your story. and I loved it!Is there

more to come? I certainly hope so.