Reviews for Festival of Lights
00AwkwardPenguin00 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Very, very good! FYI, you spelled Gimel right (I should know, I'm Jewish!). What did Ash think that the sugar on the donuts was? Just curious!
April chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
this story is good i'm surprised that not many people reviewed it.
Wolfsbane's Ego chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Bravo! I am truly touched. There are only five or six stories on the whole site with Chanukah and you are one of them. I hope to read some others Jewish stories you may post as well. I am working on a story, even though it is after Chanukah, because all these Christmas stories are too repetitive. I give you congratulations because you did a story writer proud.
Sailor Epyon chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Cool! I thought the ending was cute. I'm not jewish, so I learned a little bit about that religion. Anyway, nice job! _
Kitty chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Awww! GREAT JOB! Thats the first Channukah fic I've read ever! _ There were a couple of gramatical errors, but other than that it was good! Keep up the great work! -Kitty
Llyxius chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
How cute! Some of the lines were funny, like: "the memory of last Christmas was still fresh on his mind..." and what followed, and the "There are holdiays like that?" line at the end too. LOL Though..umm...sorry to prove my ignorance, but *I* didn't know what a "dreidel" was. I think I'm going to go look it up in a dictionary now. _; This was really neat...you're right in that unlike most Christmas fics, this was actually educational. Amazing to see a fic with a point in it nowadays...I do hope Ash and friends made it back to his mom's on time, though... _
Deena15 chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
I LOVED it! I don't see to many Channakuh fics often, so this was a real treat. Admitted, there were a few gramatical errors, but they were completely understandable. I especially liked the part where Ash goes "There are holidays like that?"...hehe...
Dragoness chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Hehee...That was interesting...I'm not Jewish, so that was also a bit educational for me...Hee...Ash likes anything that involves food! *p*;; *giggles*...Oooh, btw, I think most of the people I know know what a dreidel is...*_*; I didn't know how to play the dreidel game though *_*; Very interesting...Hee...Tat's all! *_*;