Reviews for The Confining Room
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I like it.
Mimimikan chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hmmmm...One of my favourites... And yes, I want Kanou san's spank •w•
Whimpery Aya chan is so cute and...if I was Kanou san, I'd try to shut him up as soon as possible too xD
SweGLEEK chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I think it was good. But i think it would be funny Whit a story where Ayase did somthing that put his life in dager to help Kanou. And Kanou put him over hiss knee for a rale spanking as punishement, and than wildly sex after. Like corner time and the last swaps on the sitspot so he couldent sit for weckes.
iris chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
it wasnt really Cliche...it was so them. their characters were spot on so thank you for that! and yaay for a little fun spanking!
User-Not-Found-Try-Again chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Asdfghjkl.
Fuck yes.
ern knsht chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
whuuaaa ... love it, love it, love it ... i like it very much ... its so sweet, and the echi part too ... err ... *i feel kinda hot right now* ... nyahahaha
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Fluff! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Sound spank? Yup, want it

your story is very sweet and, descriptive? Loved your style of the sceene and the dialogue. Clichè is good, it feels original, hahaha. Keep on writing more, got to admit, that was hot.
Don't Preach chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
You say cliche, but I don't think so. Kanou is much more tender and articulate here than I usually imagine which is part of what make this such a nice piece.

You also have done a good job I think of capturing Ayase's desperate desire to please and his fragility.

A lovely read. Thanks for writing.
iris chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
That was awesome! I wish it could happen in the fic
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Ayase was very in character. It was great. The only thing that threw me off was "bloody" and "rubbish" coming from Kanou. For a second I had Severus Snape's voice in my head. It was a bit too English for our handsome, Japanese yakuza. Everything else however was brilliant. :p

Thanks for sharing

Lovely Spell
Mina-chan27 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Mmm, Kanou-san *drools* I simply loved this story like no other!
yellow banana chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
this is really ausem...i almost cried...by the way i loooovvve kanou so mych and i hope you right more about ayase and kanou...lol...
ContessaTheBrave chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
*snickers*

Eh, I think I'll pass on that little spanking xD

I think this is the third time I've read this. I just keep coming back to it, man. Love it.