Reviews for Anna's Thoughts
Monica White chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
i love it. i love anna and i've actually been writing a few stories about cas and anna before she fell. so great job. the only thing is that the demon inside amelia wasn't lilith. it was some other demon. you can tell because lilith has white eyes and that demon had black so other than that great story.
Solo Rider chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This is the second story I've read from Anna's POV, and you definitly did it better than the other person. This is extremely good and interesting to read. I think you managed to keep her in character quite well, so good job with that.
RhiannonNymph chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Hm... certainly a different take on things. This is the first Anna POV from that ep I've seen. And I think you did it really well. I wish she would have been able to help Cas, but I get the hesitation. The whole - kill on sight thing. Angels man.

The only thing that caught me up a little was the line (where, I assume it's Anna thinking) about having 'spent to much time around Dean.' because I don't think Anna has been around him much, maybe a day or so as a human, almost not at all as an angel.

But still. Good work! D