Reviews for Stealing Our Thunder
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
LOL- Love how Lulu reacts! He's so melodramatic. XD

'Stealing Our Thunder' indeed. :)
Monkey and Cookee chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
lmao! that was so funny! xD

keep up the great work!
o0CheckMate0o chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
...all right, I couldn't keep quiet anymore. For one thing, the way you screw up Suzaku and Lelouch's characters isn't humorous in the least. Personally, after thoroughly picking apart the series, I believe there isn't a better couple. But as you haven't even seen or read it, I'm sure you aren't aware of what pairings make sense and which ones are purely fanservice.

Secondly I am a lesbian. I love women. I have been with women. I strongly believe you HAVEN'T been with women. Please learn how to write yuri properly if you're going to spam the website with it. Yuri anime/manga/fanfiction doesn't usually count for proper education on the subject. I would also greatly appreciate it if you actually managed to keep the characters in character for more than two sentences.

If you're only twisting their personalities for your own amusement and treating the most reasonable pairing with Lelouch as pure humor, you're better off either keeping it to yourself and whatever friends you might have or making up your own characters to thoroughly mutilate. On the basis of pairing there isn't any ground to argue over preferences, but when it comes to writing ability your stories are lacking and THAT is a reason to inform you of your need to improve. Learn their character, keep them in it, learn the workings of actual lesbian relationships, refrain from undermining ANY pairing with your writing, and your stories may end up believable and enjoyable. What you write is purely up to you, but your form of humor is fairly disrespectful to the characters and the series.
m o n o p u l s e chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh god I love this so much I just HAVE to leave a review xD

That was HAWT
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Okay, this is a very cute fic. Usually I'm not so much into yaoi or shounen-ai, but this...too cuter. I love it. :)
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Ha ha ha that was pretty funny the rampant same sex love is golden good job. Can't wait to read more of your stories later good luck writing them.