Reviews for Lucius' Guide to Making Her Mine
sunny24 chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
please please please update soon! i absolutely love your chapters! please update soon!
yorkie3310494 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Hey, I just read your story so far and really like it. Can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work!

~Briana
LadyElena17 chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Love this story so far! hoping to read more!
choirhawk12 chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
First off, I would like to say that I was pretty much obsessed with this book for a good few months in tenth grade (2 years ago), and you're doing a wonderful job with keeping it accurate and REALLY funny!

Second, can you please explain why and how you suddenly go from writing in the first-person to writing in the third-person? It kinda ticked me off a tiny bit, but it's still great, so don't worry. Keep writing please!
Nelarun chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
This is brilliant. I love it! In particular I love the way you have captured Lucius perfectly... I look forward to more.

Nela
Jessie chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
OMG! this is TOTALLY cool! U should really keep writing it! Like RIGHT NOW ;) I really wish that the author had written it in Lucius's veiw, but I think that u did it better than she could have!UPDATE PLEAZ!
Rosie chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
wow...as i read the lines, i could imagen myself thire waching what just happen, with the detail the auther has put in in that first chapter. WOW im going out to get this book.
LovelyLittleShit chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
i have read all five of your outstanding chapters and approve greatly! they are by far the best Lucius pov i have ever read. i do hope that you will continue to write.

god bless,
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
Loved it. More please. Very believable. His voice in the prose is good, but all over could use a bit of smoothing.
Livin'life chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
LOVE IT! keep goin!
Chesh11 chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
Lol. I luv it! The story's awesome. I love it how my name is jessica as well, and i have curly brown hair and brown eyes. However, if a romanian vampire prince showed up asking to get married, i don't think i would argue...
BoOkSaReMyLyF chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
aw! i love the book "Jessica's Guide to Datiing the Darkside"! it is soo good! i love how u have put it in LPOV! plz write more!
RedEyedNewBorn chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
GO JESSICA!
Shawnah chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
The first chapter is really good so far! I like it!
xWickedxLovex chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
wow!I love it! your doing an amazing job. please update soon.