Reviews for Four Times Sokka and Toph Drank Irresponsibly
AnnabethLuna chapter 1 . 4/13
This is so great! It's so funny at first, but then you ripped my heart out with the last one - why would you feel the need to do that? But so in character and hilarious and touching all at once!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Sad ending but the make the story so good
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Ow. My heart.
I hate you. I thought this was nice and funny and then -BOOM- number four.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
To long
mysterygirl159 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Wow. The first three is funny. (I love fierce Suki! XD) while the fourth is so sad. :'(
I think Aang's burial is fitting, but dunno.. I've never heard of that before.
Kat713 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was lovely. My favorite parts were the bar fight (Sokka being completely confident in Toph's ability to kick ass, her actually kicking ass, and Sokka as a wrestling announcer) and Aang's burial. It must have seemed bizarre to everyone else but it does actually make a lot of sense for Aang. He would have wanted his body to give back to the animals of the world. Good job :)
titan616 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wow. After reading the first 3 funny ones, number 4 was like crashing down to Earth. Hard.
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Talk about mood whiplash. One second I'm laughing my butt off, than I read number 4 and want to cry. This was a really good Sokka/Toph friendship fic, and I can totally see the first three happening.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I would love to go out drinking with a pair like Toph and Sokka .. oh the memories we will not remember.

This was good .. and although the ending was sad .. it was great.
Drifting One chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I thought it would just be humour. . . but it was so much more than just humour. Wow. . . wow. You should become a writer. Really.
Caturae chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I love this. In fact, I think I love this fic far more than black and white pixels painted into words should be loved. I'm not sure where exactly the line is, but only that I crossed it somewhere.

The first three parts were hilarious. They were just so Toph-ish and Sokka-ish that it made me want to walk around barefoot in the street and buy myself some nice sharp boomerangs to commemorate it. Their personalities, their quirks, and Sokka's irrisistable humour were all captured masterfully.

It put me in a very funny, appreciative, mocking sort of mood, so that when I read the final part I had to pause for a second, and reread it. The last sentence actually made my heart stop, because I can just imagine Toph saying something like that, so, so easily. The twist was superb - quickly snapping from painfully hilarious to painfully sad in a way that left me feeling strangely empty.

Well, I can't say much more besides great work, and this fic will be staying on my favorite list for time indefinate!
reconrox chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
brilliant :) You captured everyone perfectly, and the sad twist at the end is perfect, and his burial is very appropriate.
Leona629 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow. That was beautiful. It was entertaining and funny, but then that last bit just hits you in the gut.

Very well done.
HeyItsMJ chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Beautifully funny…and heartbreaking
IcyMysticWarrior chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow, this was great. He um, where does everybody get these ideas that Sokka and Toph drinks? Just wondering.

(Not to be pushy or anything, but, check out my fic. It's my only Avatar fic.)