Reviews for The Truth Will Set You Free
ilovebooks1111 chapter 18 . 8/17/2013
Wow! Awesome story! The best after bd story I've read which does not involve any new supernatural creature and one of the best fics I've read by far! Keep it up!
nandale01 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Great first chapter!
SpangleyPony chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
Wonderful story.
nhski chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
Well, I've made it to chapter 13 and the only reason I'm not reading more tonight is I have to be up in the early am. This is tons of fun to read and a terrific job combining your voice with Stephanie's. Thanks!
team cullen chapter 18 . 5/10/2011
Awesome! I loved it. Best 'Charlie finds out about vampires' story ive ever read.
crazyfreak1995 chapter 18 . 12/31/2010
Yay! Ive always wanted to know how charlie would find out the truth, thanks for writing this amazing story! Im konda sad that its over now! (':
Guest chapter 18 . 12/10/2010
Make a sequel where they fight all the voltori PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
AliceCullen111 chapter 18 . 12/8/2010
wow. i dont think anyone (not even stephanie meyer) could have portrayed that any better than you did. as i read it was like a movie playing in my head, and i wanted to read more, and more. i was sad that it ended, but it was an amazing ending. some writers just keep you in the dark about things, and you didnt, and that is a key quality all writers should have. loved the story, cant wait to read more. AWEMAZING! 3
Draed chapter 18 . 12/8/2010
Sad to see it end, but I loved it !

DanielWhite chapter 18 . 12/3/2010
excellent, sorry for delay in review
BELAVERA chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
I think that if Jane knew what Ben could do, she would NEVER bother him, either! Ir could wreck the castle!
billyvmom chapter 18 . 11/22/2010
I really enjoyed your story I wish that Jane would have suffered her powers against her. I also would have liked to see Charlie go into a rant about Jake and Nessie. It was well written and kept me interested and wanting to read more so good job.
gooshoes chapter 18 . 11/14/2010
Just read the entire story in a few hours...couldn't stop. It was incredibly well written and flowed right along with the rest of the story. I liked it a lot and was soooo proud of Bella. I loved Aro being put in his place. Thanks for all your work. You did a wonderful job.
Noble Korhedron chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
TOTAL CLASS! I WAS ROTFLMAO by the end! :-P
LittleMissAbigail chapter 18 . 11/10/2010
Great ending. Bella really kicked some Volturi booty. Nice. I really like the scene on the beach. This almost could have been three separate chapters. Wow-e that was long.

Thanks for ending on a highnote!

Abby