Reviews for Never Stood a Chance
Twihardtothecore chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Hey please upload
Romantically Discharged chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
Great story! I always wondered what would happen if he hadn't held back that day. But the ending was kind of abrupt. Like...

Edward: *Touch* "Touch"

Bella "Okay, have my panties."
K cause J left me chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
you left us at a cliffy

(i kill you)

jk jk lol

rite a second part it makes peoplez happy
Suzy Q Something chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Dang, that was HOT!
Spenderella chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
I like this story a lot. I am a new writer also, and I know how much reviews are appreciated. I really think that you should continue with this story, I like how Bella is a bit stronger and I think that makes for an interest dynamic in her and Edward's partnership. There are lots of plots that you could continue with like: having to leave Forks. Bella's powers, going to Denali and Bella and Tanya can clash, the possibilities are endless. Please consider adding more. Thanks... and great job!
Alex York chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
Great story! I love the fact that they were on equal grounds when they "knew" each other.
Modern Audrey chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I just wish I had been able to see what happened with the rest of the Cullen's. The whole time I was reading this, I was snickering to myself at the thought of them in the next room, shocked, pretty much hearing everything. A follow-up with that would be lovely, though I understand if you want to end it here.
aprillovesherbabies chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
i love where you went with this. i really wish you try to continue with more somehow. id like to see how a relationship develops between them. bella has alot to learn and so does edward.
AscotBella chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
I liked it good job
BeCullen chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
oh now you have to continue this story. There is so much more that can be said. It really great so far. Keep writing. please.
Sare Liz chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
Oh, this was just lovely! Are you sure you don't want to add a bit?

Well, it was wonderful. Thank you for writing it.
Always-Here-Imani chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
Haha. Cool story. I like it.
naeo99 chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
I loved Edward's pov in this chapter. It was very good. Great job writing!
icefang7 chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
this is a really good story! i will miss it! thanks for

the great ride!
Flavourless Water chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Can't wait to go and read the next chapter.