Reviews for Power Wisdom Magic
Wolfslash chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
More...I crave more!
BrandonBGamer chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Please update this story soon!
sonicxjones chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
It would be weird if he WASN'T sorted into that house. He hold the embodiment of Courage.
meladi1 chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
this was a really amazing fic. Really, it's my favorite HP/LoZ crossover. are you going to continue or...?

If the Hylians are the wizards we have today, how does that explain muggleborns? do they have a ancestor who was a Hylian or...?
BrandonBGamer chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
After Majora's Mask comes Twilight Princess. In that game, it shows that Ganondorf was sealed in the Twilight Realm after his failed execution via the Mirror of Twilight. So, Ganondorf being sealed in the Master Sword in the Child era is wrong. By the way, you spelled Ganon wrong. the name has only one 'n', not two. Why not have the Link of Twilight Princess appear from the future or from an alternate time line to help. Go play Twilight Princess (either NGC or Wii versions). Ganondorf's weak spot in Twilight Princess is a sword wound in his gut from the failed execution.
SpriteBlazer chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
Please do update this soon. I like the consept of it. It would be a pity to see this die.
Siegray Lisper chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
I like this story. This story is good.
K chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Really good.
Can't wait till chapter 15 comes out!
SugaryTea chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
O_O What's up with that last A/N? Well anyways, I'm really enjoying this so far. I can't wait for it to continue, although I can wait. ;3 We all have a life outside ! (Well, most of us do..) Thanks for sharing this awesome story with me!
SkaianClouds chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
This is an amazing story, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
TheExpL0DiNgaPplE chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
even though it takes like 8 months to update, i still love this
rayquaza chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
good chappie
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
update
FwooshEye chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
"I don't even taste good!"
Heh, that really made me laugh xP Over all, it's a good story, I'll look forward to see how it continues!
TriddKing chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
Have I mentioned that I love this story?
Well, let it be said that I LOVE THIS STORY. Though the writing was a little shaky to begin with, there are no words to describe how perfect this story is. Characters are spot on - the world is built in a fascinating and creative way - the plot...oh merciful goddesses, the plot is BRILLIANT.
Please don't let this die.
-TriddKing