Reviews for Power Wisdom Magic
KittyCatKate chapter 14 . 5/13
I actually really enjoyed reading this. I hope you continue.
WolfShadow96 chapter 1 . 3/28
I find it interesting that you had Link be turned to stone farther than go to another world. So I'm guessing with Ganondorf free hyrule will crumble and from there humans will take over the world and lead into our present day, correct? Another thing is that with his new ability to change his age how everyone around him act seeing him as an adult or will do it when no one is looking and people think it's someone else. Like I said before it's interesting read and hope that the following chapter can keep my interest.
91Silver chapter 1 . 3/3
okay, I know it's probably far to late to change this, but I just have to mention it before I read on. When the goddesses are telling Like to regain his adult body upon awakening, you called the 'song of time' the 'tong of time'. Of course, I actually read it as 'thong of time', so now I've got images of Thongs and Tongs being used in place of the Ocarina and all immersion is dead.

I know it's just a typo, but you've got to admit it's kind of funny.
Wolfslash chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
More...I crave more!
BrandonBGamer chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Please update this story soon!
sonicxjones chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
It would be weird if he WASN'T sorted into that house. He hold the embodiment of Courage.
meladi1 chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
this was a really amazing fic. Really, it's my favorite HP/LoZ crossover. are you going to continue or...?

If the Hylians are the wizards we have today, how does that explain muggleborns? do they have a ancestor who was a Hylian or...?
BrandonBGamer chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
After Majora's Mask comes Twilight Princess. In that game, it shows that Ganondorf was sealed in the Twilight Realm after his failed execution via the Mirror of Twilight. So, Ganondorf being sealed in the Master Sword in the Child era is wrong. By the way, you spelled Ganon wrong. the name has only one 'n', not two. Why not have the Link of Twilight Princess appear from the future or from an alternate time line to help. Go play Twilight Princess (either NGC or Wii versions). Ganondorf's weak spot in Twilight Princess is a sword wound in his gut from the failed execution.
SpriteBlazer chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
Please do update this soon. I like the consept of it. It would be a pity to see this die.
Siegray Lisper chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
I like this story. This story is good.
K chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Really good.
Can't wait till chapter 15 comes out!
SugaryTea chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
O_O What's up with that last A/N? Well anyways, I'm really enjoying this so far. I can't wait for it to continue, although I can wait. ;3 We all have a life outside ! (Well, most of us do..) Thanks for sharing this awesome story with me!
SkaianClouds chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
This is an amazing story, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
TheExpL0DiNgaPplE chapter 14 . 12/5/2013