Reviews for I'm With You
SusanMarieS chapter 10 . 1/1
This is a wonderful story. I have it in my favorites, and have reread it. Great job and thanks.
lachicarebelde22 chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
I that the end?
Dearland chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
Never thought of these two as a couple. What lovely suprise.
SusanMarieS chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
lovely story and you are correct very fluffy. but all the same thanks for all the efort put forth .. i really enjoyed it.
lily chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
i think an epilogue is needed as i want to know if derek and cameron had more children... so much more to the story to tell. and this story was amazing... derek and cameron are so hot together.
fairedust chapter 11 . 5/17/2009
I so loved reading this story! Maybe because I don't want to see it end, I would really like to see an epilog. I'd like to know how things turn out for our "odd couple". Even though it was a strange pairing, you found a way to make it truly heartwarming. Thanks for the great ride!
My-Edward-1992 chapter 11 . 5/17/2009
I oved it! this was a great story :) I think you should write a epilogue
Aria DeLoncray chapter 10 . 5/13/2009
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
TK-MR chapter 10 . 5/12/2009
Hah... hahahahaha...

now if John and T-1001 Weaver have a relationship then... lol Sarah don't like John with Camreon because(as in the chapter) but with T-1001, Mrs Weaver can change the look to younger or older, get 'age' with John, problem solved. lol
fairedust chapter 10 . 5/12/2009
Well that was really sad for Cameron & Derek. But thankfully when her chip was reinserted you didn't have her personality wiped out too. Derek & Cameron can still be together. As they said, they can try again. With her never aging, if this works, they are gonna have to live in the middle of nowhere after a while, since Cam doesn't age. Still not sure if I trust this Catherine. Maybe she was just full of hooie. Maybe by teaching Skynet all these human traits, they just took away our only advantage against them.
My-Edward-1992 chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
PLease update again soon! I don't want there baby to die...
fairedust chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
Holy crap! What ever happened to the fluff and happy clouds you usually write? They can't make her body self abort. They can't make her go back to being just a mechine. They can't destroy everything they accomplished thus far. Don't they realize that if they do this, destroy the child & love Derek and Cameron feel they will be uploading Skynet with dispair, revoltion and ultimately hatred. AH. Fix it, PLEASE.

p.s. Great chapter by the way. It has to be to invoke such a strong reaction. :)
My-Edward-1992 chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
please update again soon!
fairedust chapter 8 . 5/8/2009
Cudos for Derek's reaction. Also, it was about time they met up with Catherine and John Henry. I'm just trying to imagine a plumped up Cameron. She said everything was protected by her metal endoskeleton. Hopefully it will be able to expand some or her baby may come out of the oven claustrophobic :)
fairedust chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
All I can say is PLESE don't leave us hanging too long. I need to know how Derek reacts! Also, what is going to happen in that meeting. I truly hope it won't be a repeat of the season ending. That would be very disappointing since this is so totally off the tv universe. Can't wait for you to let us know.