Reviews for I'm With You
VioletWinter830 chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
please update again soon!
fairedust chapter 8 . 5/8/2009
Cudos for Derek's reaction. Also, it was about time they met up with Catherine and John Henry. I'm just trying to imagine a plumped up Cameron. She said everything was protected by her metal endoskeleton. Hopefully it will be able to expand some or her baby may come out of the oven claustrophobic :)
fairedust chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
All I can say is PLESE don't leave us hanging too long. I need to know how Derek reacts! Also, what is going to happen in that meeting. I truly hope it won't be a repeat of the season ending. That would be very disappointing since this is so totally off the tv universe. Can't wait for you to let us know.
SophiaTab chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Given Cameron's programmed mission to protect John and the conditions in which Derek probably lived post-Judgment Day, I almost expected Derek to order one room (as neither would want to be too far from John) and sack out on the floor with Cameron a la the bunker sex scene from Enemy at the Gates (if you have time to see that movie I recommend it, the conditions of life during the seige of Stalingrad are one of the closest realife examples I can think of what a post-Judgment Day world would be like). Heart-broken teenage John having to endure that would be a whale load of angst. Or maybe it might be good to have Cameron question and wonder why Derek wants privacy to have sex with her? She could imagine he's ashamed of having sex with metal, or maybe it was suppose to a be sign of his deepening emotions.
SophiaTab chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
Sex by the light of a burning terminato, why didn't I think of that? One criticism, I think John should be more mad, as mad as a sixteen year old boy with a crush, at this point.
SophiaTab chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Good sex scene. One avenue you might want to explore however is that Sarah might be quite in favor of Derek having a sexual relationship with Cameron because it would be a way of keeping John away from Cameron.
SophiaTab chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
Very good. However, given the fact that Cameron looks like a teenage girl it would be interesting to see Derek having problems checking into a motel with her, or perhaps have him decide to use an out-of-the way dive to avoid that sort of questioning. You could always send them to the original Tiki Motel of John's conception (That would be awesome!) or are they already there. I forget if Sarah and Reese's room number was ever mentioned.
SophiaTab chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I like it though Cameron seems a little too human too early, especially the part about hitching her breath, but that's just me. I like her partially mechanical.
Kushite chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
I definitely love the angle you've taken with Dameron as opposed to Jameron. J/C pairings were getting kind of (actually, really) boring. I also like the fact that the language is as raw as it is; two soldiers like Derek and Cam are ones to use that many euphemisms.

All in all, great story so far, and it has actually inspired me to finish A Second Front.

Kushite
TK-MR chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Keep update.

heh, about Cam's virgin... since the synthetic flesh be able to heal any cut/wound... then, her hymen can be heal too, in time, like a day or two, since they were pretty active then Derek would not notice. so who know F-John didn't sleep with her already? lol her memory was scrubbed before sent back right? LOL just a thought on your plot.
fairedust chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
Well that went better for Derek than I expected. Of course all the blame was placed on his sholders (as it should be, he being the experienced, older, male & lets not forget incharge type guy). I found it intresting that Sarah took it all so well. I liked the reason you gave for that one too. John's reaction was very authentic also. Of course he would feel as if they both betrayed him. Even after Derek's explanation, John could have thought that Cameron was really ment for him. Not this time around anyway. Keep 'em coming, I am just eating this story up! : )
TK-MR chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
Just Great!

Keep update!

:D
fairedust chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
First off. THANK YOU! (for fixing that horrible mistake in our tv episode. Now then, I knew John and Sarah had to find out, but holy bombshells ! I was not expecting them to find out quite like that. Must say I'm proud that Derek held it together so well. That was great.
MaxBethForever chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Damn! i love this! i adore Cameron and Derek! i hope that if they do season 3 they explore this relationship more, coz there has to be more there then what we are seeing! the way he got emotional when she danced!
fairedust chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
Again, even though this pairing seems weird - you seem to make it seem very plausable. I found it beautiful how Camerons human emotions have developed. It makes perfect sense as to their mutual need. Being from the same place in their past our future, it's understandable their draw to each other. I almost fear for them when they must re-enter their real world once they hook back up with John & Sarah. Their main goal and focus though is still to protect John at all & any cost.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »